Eunwoo's P.O.V
After the movie ends, I took her to eat Udon. Then, took her to the Han River Park. Right now, we're on our way back to the car after eating. We were linking our arms, just like any other couple.

"How are we going to tell them?" I asked her. Her face showed a confused expression before asking back, "SinB and Moonbin?" I nod my head.

"You haven't told them, have you?" I asked her as I look at her with a suspicious look.

"N-no, well actually almost.. to SinB.. hehehe..." She laughed nervously as I chuckled at her actions. "What did you tell her?" I asked as she answered, "Well, I told her that I'm going on a date today, but I told her it was a date with my brother." She said as we both chuckled. I ruffled her hair before wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

Once we arrived at the park, I parked my car and we walked together around the park. "Do you want to go to the night market?" I asked as she nods. We end up eating street foods that were delicious, very delicious. "You know, we could do mukbang here," She laughed. "Ooh! Fishcake!" She squealed as she dragged me to a stan that sells Fishcake and also Tornado Potato.

"What do you want?" She asked as I picked the Tornado Potato. "Fishcake and Tornado Potato please!" She ordered as the ma'am handed her the foods she ordered. "How much is this all?" I asked as I was about to pay, but she forbid me and told me that she's going to pay. After paying, I hand her fishcake and we walked away to some other stans.

"Why won't you let me pay?" I pouted. "So far, you've paid for the movies and the Udon. If we're going on dates, I won't let you pay for everything." She said, bitting her fishcake. "Yes, princess." I smiled as I pat her head.

----- ----- -----

After eating, we decided to just walk around the park to see Han River. We asked some pass by strangers to take pictures of us and it turned out good. Then, we sat down while admiring the beautiful night sky.

"Borrow your phone," I said as she quickly gave me her phone. but it was locked.. "what's the password?" I asked as she replied, "your birthday."

"97-03-30?"

"No, the other way around." I tried to enter 30-03-97 and it unlocked. I quickly opened her Snapchat and took so many snaps because I want to fill her gallery with my face. I set one of my selfies as her lock screen and the selfie we recently took as her wallpaper.

"Btw, are you having practice tomorrow?" I asked as he nods and asked why. "SinB told me and she's planning to visit her Moonbin. And since I'm having a sleepover at her house, I'll be coming with her."

"I'll be meeting you tomorrow then." He smiled.

"Gimme your phone." She asked as I hand her my phone.

"Password pleasee..." She begged as I replied with a short 'birthday'. "Who's birthday?" She kept on asking as I pinched her cheeks because she was irresistibly adorable.

"Yours of coursee." I said as she let out an 'ooh'.

Not long after that, we gave back each other's phones and walked back to the car.

"Your gallery's gonna be full of me mwehehe." She laughed evilly. "Yours too." We laughed together.

----- ----- -----

We stopped in front of her house and before she went back inside, I hold her hand, stopping her from opening the door. She looked at me with a confused look as I told her that I've got something for her. I took a bag from the back seat and took out the things inside. I got her a matching locket and an Ice Bear doll.