"Hey, what do you want to talk about?" I asked as I approached Rocky who's sitting at the park bench.

He sighed before saying anything. "Are you ready for this?" He asked as he looked at me with pity all over his face.

"I'm ready for anything." Innocent me, I didn't know that what I heard and saw next would break my heart to pieces.

"Hyejoon cheated on you with a senior in our school named Geonwu." He looked down. I felt tears rolling down my cheek.

"M-mwo? That's not true, right? Tell me it isn't the truth!" I raised my voice. He won't even face me. He showed me his phone which has the picture of Hyejoon linking arms with a guy. The stamp date.. It was 2 weeks ago!

"I've tried to remind her, but she was just bull-headed. She also told me that she found proof that you cheated on her too, it was sent 10 minutes ago." He sighed. He then showed me his chat with her. Along with the pictures of me and Chaeyeon eating.

"How long has she been doing this?" I asked.

"2 months..." He said. I was speechless.. I cried in silence as Rocky tried to calm me down.

"wait... isn't this Chaeyeon?" He asked as he zoomed in the picture. I nodded and asked, "How did you know her?"

"I trained at her dance academy."

"Oh..." I wiped off my tears as we stood up.

"You should get going. Stop thinking about her, okay? The past is the past, she isn't the one for you." He pats my back as I nodded. I went inside my car and drive back home.

I walked straight inside my room and changed my outfits. My parents weren't home because they were going on a business trip. I took all the things that are related to her. I put them inside one big box and burnt them in the backyard. I watch them slowly burned to ashes.
End of Eunwoo's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
A few days later...

"pass me the ball!" I yelled as my teammates pass the basketball to me. I shoot and it went in. I saw Moonbin and SinB walking inside the court.

"Hey, has Eunwoo came yet? The class will start soon." I asked.

"No signs of him," SinB said as the two sat down on the bleachers.

*kring* *kring*

We immediately went inside the class for morning assembly. every morning🙄..

I wasn't listening to any of the assemblies, I was just sitting down while wondering when is my seatmate going to come.

"SinB, please take care of the class first. I need to take some papers on the teacher's office." Ms. Hwang said before leaving.

"Yes, ms." SinB replied. SinB was in charge since Eunwoo, our class captain hasn't come yet.. or maybe absent.

(TIME SKIP --> lunch)

"I don't he's gonna make it today.." Moonbin said as he looks at his watch.

"Yeah.. It's lunch already.." SinB said as I stack up her books.

"Are you guys going to the academy later?" I asked as we began to walk out of the class.

"I'm going to Kira's house, we're having a group project." SinB said as she played with her scrunchie on her hand.

"Damn. Forgot about that project.." Moonbin face-palmed himself.

"I'm just going to do it tomorrow." He said.

"So are you going?" I asked once again.

"Yeah, I'm going. You can go with me." He offered as I thanked him.

-@the dance academy-

when we arrived at the academy, we took our key lockers from the receptionist and went to our lockers to put our bags. I changed my uniform to my training outfit before entering the class.

"Eyy wassup!" Rocky walked up to us and gave us a high five.

"Where's SinB?" He asked.

"She's having a group project," Moonbin answered as he nods.

"By the way, do you know why Eunwoo is absent today?" I asked as we began stretching.

"Yeah, we thought that he's going to come today," Moonbin said.

"He just broke up with his girlfriend a few days ago... He got dumped. So probably that is the reason he's not coming to school.." Rocky said.

"Owhh.."

I mean like his ex-girlfriend must be stupid to dumped someone nice like him.. I hope he's okay..

--- --- --- ---
Days have passed and he's still not coming to school. It's almost 2 weeks tho.. I kinda missed him tbh.. I don't even know why I missed him.

"Hey, why are you spacing out?" Moonbin asked as he waved his hand right in front of my eyes.

"N-nothing..." I said as I continued eating. I took out my phone and text Rocky.

JChae logged in
Rocky logged in

JChae
Hey,
Rocky, do you have Eunwoo's number?

Rocky
Hey, I do have. wait
It's xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
What for tho?

JChae
No, I just need to talk about something with him.
Thanks tho :)

Rocky
NP ;)

Rocky logged off
JChae logged off

-

I quickly saved his number on my phone and text him.
-

JChae
Hey, it's Chaeyeon :)

Eunwoo
Oh, hey...
How are you doing?

JChae
Umm uhh.. not really fine?Anyways, why are you absent?

Eunwoo
Well, you see... I broke up with my girlfriend.
I'll tell you further at school.

JChae
Owh.. kay..When are you coming thoo I don't have someone to annoy mee :((

Eunwoo
hahaha, soon.
Just wait for a few days and I'll be back to annoy you

JChae
Wkwkwkwk, just take your time.Byee I need to go to class

Eunwoo
hahaha k, good luck on your classes
Bye!

JChae logged off
Eunwoo logged off

End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

Eunwoo's P.O.V
After the little text we had, I felt happy and I don't know why. I kinda missed her tho..

"I'll go in two days," I said to myself before laying down on my bed.