Chaeyeon's P.O.V
*tinn* *tinn*

"Coming!!" I heard SinB yelled from inside her house as she was opening the front door.

"I brought my Harry Potter coat you ask me to bring," I said as I opened my helmet and handed her the bag which has my costume in it. 

"Just park your motorbike inside the garage," SinB said as she walked towards the garage and opened the garage door for me. I parked my motorbike and walked inside the house together with SinB.

"Are the boys here yet? We need to do the scar makeup thing." I asked.

"Eunwoo's here, Moonbin's on the way," SinB replied as I nodded.

"Should we get started?" I asked as we all went inside SinB's room.

_________________  _________________  _________________

"Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin." Eunwoo said as we stood in front of the full length mirror.

(Chaeyeon - Gryffindor; Eunwoo - Ravenclaw; SinB - Hufflepuff; Moonbin - Slytherin)

"I'll do their base makeup first." SinB offered.

"Sure, I'll prepare the makeup pallet, also the fake scar kit," I said as we all took off the outer Harry Potter cloth.

Around 20 minutes later...

"SinB, are you done with someone's base makeup?" I asked from downstairs. I was just watching TV since I was bored with doing nothing.

"Moonbin's done, you can do your thing!" She yelled from inside the room.

"Yah! Sit down! I can't reach you if you're standing! You're too tall Eunwoo!!" SinB protested as I entered the room while chuckling.

I did Moonbin's makeup and also did his fake scar makeup around his face and neck so it would look scarier.

"Scary enough?" I asked as I looked at his face and scanned if I missed any detail.

"Yea, thanks, Chae." He smiled before going inside the walk-in-closet to change his outfit.

"Sit here." SinB points at the chair which is next to me and Eunwoo just nodded and sat down.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

SinB's P.O.V
Before going, we did a boomerang in front of the mirror. Our tradition :)) We locked down the house and drove to school. When we arrived in front of the entrance, we were amazed by how amazing the decoration looks. It looks like a haunted house rather than a school... no lies.

"Chaee! Let's go to the backyard!" I pulled Chaeyeon with me. The backyard looks even more festive. Fairy lights are hangin', people with costumes are everywhere, food stalls, photo booths, perfect.

"where are the boys?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Moonbin's waiting for Eunwoo who's taking a picture with the basketball team," I said. The four of us did take lots of photos. I mean by a lot, it is like a lot lot.. 

"Are you guys done?" Chaeyeon asked as I and Moonbin walked out of the photobooth. We nod as Chae and Eunwoo went inside. Once they were done, the pictures were printed 2 times. I took one to see the picture they took. Tbh, they look good with each other but Eunwoo has a girlfriend already so...

"We're done." Chaeyeon said as she walked out of the photo booth, followed by Eunwoo behind her.

"It looks good tho." Eunwoo chuckled seeing the pictures.