3rd person's P.O.V
[1 year later...]

1 year has passed and now the 4 best friends are at their last high school year, 12th grade. Eunwoo and Chaeyeon win the student council election and now they're the president and vice president. Up 'till now, no one knows that the 4 guys are in a relationship, not even the teachers. And today, the student council are having an open festival which anyone can come.

"How's the photo booth, guys?" Chaeyeon asked as the guys who were guarding the stan came to her with a can of soft drink.

"It's more crowded than what I imagined," Yohan said as he and Chaeyeon opened the soda can at the same time. "What about the other stan?" He asked back.

"So far, good," Chaeyeon said after she sipped her drink. "Yo, Chaeyeon, where's your president?" Bang Chan then came along and rest his hands on one of her shoulders.

"Oh, he's checking up on other stans," Chaeyeon answered. Soon, Hyunjin came to Chaeyeon, asking for help. "Can you help me guard the stan? Minho is there, but things just got hectic and I'm hungry." He pouts.

"Arasseo. I'll go guys!" With that Chaeyeon left and helped Minho with the stan. Meanwhile Eunwoo, he was helping with the game stans. When he's done with everything, he helped with the consumption team and their stan is in front of merch stan, Hyunjin and Minho's stan. Well, it was just an excuse so that he can watch her without the others suspecting over them.

"Yo! Eunwoo!" He met Rocky, his friend, then they did a bro hug. "Where's your girlfriend?" He asked as Eunwoo points at the female figure in front of them. Chaeyeon noticed the two guys and immediately wave at them. 

"Minho, you can eat." Hyunjin then came right after he finished his meal. "Our shift is almost up tho, then the next team will be in charge," Eunwoo said, looking at his watch.

"I still can't believe that you and Chae were thinking of this huge festival," Rocky said to the guy who's going out drinks to the visitors. "If we weren't chosen, then this festival won't exist." Eunwoo smiled proudly. The clock shows right at 1 pm and their shifts are over. They all headed to the school's court, eating some rice. Chaeyeon, SinB, Seungwoo, and Moonbin excused themselves to bring takeaway meals and the others were just seated on the bleachers, laughing and joking about lots of things.

"Eunwoo." He heard his name being called, he looked around to see who's calling his name. It was Hyejoon, his ex...

He stood up and went towards her saying, "What do you want? You're not supposed to be here." He said those words with a cold tone. "We need to talk," She grabbed his hand dragged him somewhere which no one could see them, the school garden.

Soon, the 4 guys were back with the meals on their hands. They distribute them to everyone and they all start eating. "Where's Eunwoo?" Chaeyeon asked as the others shook their heads. "I saw him walking with a girl. I guess he was heading that way... the school's garden." Seungmin said as he points out the way and Chaeyeon nodded in understanding. 

"You should go check him up," SinB whispered on her ears as Moonbin looking at her, signaling her to go. She stood up and walked away, but before she could enter the school's garden, Chang hoon pulled her wrist, making her surprised. "Let go, I never wanted to talk to you." Chaeyeon yanked her hands and proceed her way to the garden.

When she arrives, she saw Eunwoo talking with a female who looked like their age. They were arguing about something that Chaeyeon couldn't hear from a far distance, so she decided to walk closer and eavesdropping.

"Can't you take me back? Please..." The girl pleaded.

"Why, because Geonwu left you?" Eunwoo scoffed as the girl looked down. But then she looked back to Eunwoo's eyes and pleaded, "I still love you, babe." She holds to Eunwoo's hand.

"Babe my ass, we're no longer dating." Eunwoo yanked his arms. Feeling she heard enough, she decided to show up and walked towards them. "Eunwoo?" She called out as Eunwoo turned his head and smiled widely. 

"Is the food ready?" Eunwoo asked as he caressed her hair and she nods her head. "Wait, isn't that slut?" Hyejoon suddenly shrieked. "Excuse me, but she isn't a slut unlike you." Eunwoo shotted back.

"Who is she?" Chaeyeon whispered as Eunwoo replied with a whisper too, "My ex, but don't care her too much." Chaeyeon smiled in response. "Let's just go, I'm sure you're hungry." Chaeyeon said as Eunwoo nodded and left his ex.

"Yah! CHA EUNWOO!" She yelled, but no matter how loud she yelled, the couple won't even look back. After eating, the guys decided to head back to their home sweet home including SinB and Moonbin.

"Sorry about Hyejoon calling you a slut..." Eunwoo apologizes as he hangs his head down. Chaeyeon chuckled as Eunwoo looked at her with a confused expression. "It's not your fault anyways..." She said as they made their way to Eunwoo's car.

"Let's go back, I'm tired already." Chaeyeon stretched her arms up high as Eunwoo smiled and wrapped his hand around his girlfriend.
End of 3rd person's P.O.V