Chang hoon's P.O.V
"I'm home.." I came home with a bruised face. I saw my mom sitting in the living room with a worried face and my dad having a call with someone. He sighed before ending the call.

"LEE CHANG HOON! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!" My dad raised his voice and slapped me.

"You've been kicked out of the dance academy and now 'Jung's Corporation' has cut ALL of our deals. And it's all because of that Byungsoon!" My mom raised her voice too.

"Don't bring her into this! She has done nothing!" I raised my voice too.

"Yeah, she has. If she hasn't met you and Chaeyeon in the first place, all of this won't happen." My mom argued.

"Go out. I don't want to see your face tonight. I don't care where you're going to sleep tonight, but don't come back until tomorrow, after school." He points out at the door. I can't help but obey him or everything will be even more chaotic.
End of Chang hoon's P.O.V

Jinyoung's P.O.V
"I'm home.." I said as I took off my shoes and plopped myself on the couch. The maid brought me a cold drink and thanked her.

"Mom, have you told dad to cut off every deal with Chang hoon's company?" I asked. My mom sat next to me and answered, "Don't worry son, it's all done." She caressed my hair as I smiled at her.

"I'll go upstairs to see Chaeyeon." I stood up and walked upstairs to Chaeyeon's room.

"Hey sis, you okay?" I asked as I sat next to her on her bed, and caressed her hair. She hugged me and nodded. She said, "Thanks to Moonbin and SinB, and you too." She smiled widely.

"Oppa, can you sleep in my room tonight? I feel like wanting to talk about so many things." She pouts as I chuckled. I ruffled her hair, "Arasseo, I'll go get ready." I took my bag and went into my room.
End of Jinyoung's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
The next day, I woke up and tiptoed inside the bathroom so that my brother won't wake up just because of my noisy footsteps. I took a bath and did my morning routine. My eyes were really puffy because of last night. We were laughing and crying together, it's been such a long time since we had our "we time".

I wore my uniform and wear a little bit of makeup to cover up my puffy face. My brother then barged inside my room and whined, "My eyes are puffyyy!!!" He walked up to my mirror and did an ugly face which made me laughed so hard.

"Use your magic hands to make my face less puffy. I'm ready." He sat down straightly on the floor while closing his eyes. I did my magic and... Tada!!

"You're done! How's it?" I asked as I gave him my small standee mirror so that he can look at the result.

"Wew, it's so good!" He stood up and put back the mirror on my table. We walked out of the house and went to school with my brother's motorbike.

The first class was Chemistry, so I went to my locker to take my books and went straight to the lab. I take a look at the whiteboard and there was a seating plan. I take a look and I was one table with Eunwoo, Moonbin, and SinB. I took a seat according to the assigned seats and I sat next to Moonbin and in front of Eunwoo.

"Chaeyeon!! You're back!!" SinB exclaimed as she ran towards me with 2 figures trailing behind her, Moonbin and Eunwoo.

"You've moved on, right?" SinB asked.

"On process, but I don't think I'll cry because of him anymore." I smiled as the others smiled.

"Oh, by the way.. Halloween's coming and our school's going to have a Halloween party. Do you guys want to wear matching outfits?" Eunwoo asked as we agreed on his idea.

"Let's gather at my house so we can prepare for the Halloween Night Party." SinB said.

"Yow, it'll be held in 3 days.. Take it slowlyy." Moonbin said as he sat down.

Soon, the Chemistry teacher came and we start the class.

-----

At lunch...

"Chaeyeon.." I heard Chang hoon calling out my name. I turned around and saw him with an apologetic expression.

"What do you want." I answered coldly.

"Forgive me please.. I want us to go back together." I heard him said as I scoffed.

"Fine, I'll forgive you but I ain't that stupid to get back together with you." I smirked before continue eating my food.

"What are you doing? Go!" Eunwoo eyed him as he walked away from our table. We then laughed afterward.

"I'm sure he got beaten up by his father because of the company thingy." Moonbin laughed.

"Yeah, it was written all over his face," SinB commented.
End of Chaeyeon's P.O.V

so, quick funny story...

I didn't publish this chapter bcs I've missed it😂😂😂

anywayssss... sorry for the readers that *probably* got confused reading because of this one chapter that I miss. I'm really sorry, I'll be more careful in the future.