Chapter 1.

We live in a society where 80℅ are super Hi ad and rest 20℅ are normal people. It all started when the boy who radiated the light in China and then from many different places people started to have a superpower. But not everyone has powerful quirks.

You can see certain white-haired and pale boy laying on the school's rooftop resting. His rest didn't last long because of a sudden door slam. He didn't look at the new arrival because he already knew who is it.

"Jeez, why do you always lay down here? Can't you just go to class just once without getting late?" Ascertain chestnut said to him.

"Why do you care about it? Third-string" his voice had a bit annoyance. He glances at her before turning away while clicking his tongue.

"Why do you have to be so difficult? And I have a name it's Misaka Mikoto I told you to call by my name Izuku" she said while glaring at him. "And we have 5 minutes before class starts so come on. I don't wanna get late because of you"

"Oh yeah? Then go away" he said while turning away as his back now facing at her.
But he felt someone dragging him by his leg. He looks at who it was and only response he gave was click his tongue in annoyance.

"What the fuck do you want now?" He really wanted to beat them up but he can't because he doesn't want more problem.

"Hurry up! Get your ass because we are gonna late you shitty nerd" Bakugou said in his usual angry tone. Though both of them acts like rivals most of time. Two of them are still friends.

Izuku looks at Misaka and Bakugou before he glares at Misaka "You planned this out didn't you?" And only response he got was her acting innocently. He sighed at this before he got up and curses under his breath. "Fine I will go"

As he said he starts walk with two of them to class.

Few minutes later...

Everyone was at their seats waiting for teacher come in. While some of them were chatting, Izuku was looking through the window thinking about certain memory.

Flashback

You can see green haired boy playing around with ash blonde boy. As they were playing they saw slightly older kids bullying a girl. Green haired one rushes at them and stands front of the girl. "What are you think doing?"

This only caused them laughing at him "Stop trying act like hero or else we might as well beat you up" one of the bullies said though he didn't care about he stood still glaring at them.

"Fine then" said one of them rushes at him tries to punch him. Keyword 'try'. Only to find stopped by invisible barrier. Before he could react he was pushed away.

"So you have quirk that's like barrier huh? Well then let's beat him boys" as he said it all of them rushes at him with their quirk activated. But every attack they threw at him reflected right back at him.

Green haired boy looked at them surprised that he has powerful quirk but afraid he might caused serious damage. He turned around and saw girl looking at him with impressed expression.

"T-thank you umm.."

"Izuku, Midoriya Izuku"

"Well thank you Izuku-kun I'm Misaka Mikoto"

While they were chatting certain ash blonde suddenly headlocks him

"You stupid Deku you have a quirk!. That was amazing though my quirk is better"

From that day his classmates avoided him due to this incident. They were afraid he might do same thing to them. Only friends he had was Bakugou and Misaka. Over time his hair and skin started to become pale because of his quirk reflected sunlight so his body didn't have a need to created a pigmentation . And thus he has white hair and pale skin. Also he found out his quirk was vector manipulation how he found out? well he was experimented several times to find out.

Flashback end

As he was thinking about it his attention brought up by sudden loud voice.
"Alright everyone quiet down. As third years you should all fill out these career forms. But who am I kidding? You all want to go into the hero course!" Shouts the teacher

The students respond with cheers and the activation of their quirks. Only three kids don't activate their quirks one being Izuku, Misaka and the other being Katsuki

"Hey teach don't lump me in with the rest of these rejects." Says Bakugou after jumping on top of his desk.

The rest of the class didn't take kindly to that remark and me it with their own retorts.

"Get over yourself"

"We have good quirks"

"Oh Bakugou you're going for U.A.s hero course right?" Asks the teacher

"Of course I am I aced the mock tests and have powerful quirk that's perfect for heroics." Shouts Bakugou arrogantly

"Oh hey Midoriya and Misaka you two also going for U.A.s hero course right?" Asks the teacher.

"Yeah right/Yes!" As both of them said though Izuku sounded tired and Misaka was excited.

"I'm sure Misaka will able to join"
"Yeah she definitely will"
"But Midoriya... I don't know"
"How can such monster able to join"

That last comment made him chuckle "Yeah you are right I am monster. But I'm far from being weak like you are. So chance of me being able to join is pretty high"

Even though they were refused to agree it he was definitely strongest one in the school.

"Alright class let's start class" as teacher said everyone quiet down and paid attention well mostly. Izuku just stares through the window before sighing. 'I already regret coming with them' he was referring to Misaka and Bakugou.

And this is where chapter 1 ends.
So this my first fanfiction so yeah. I hope you enjoyed!