Chapter 5.

"The lowest placed will be expelled?"
"It's only first day. I mean even if it weren't... that's totally unfair!" Uraraka exclaimed it.

"Natural disasters, highway pileups, rampaging villains. Calamity is always right around the corner. I'd say Japan is full of unfair things. If you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at McDonald. I'm sorry to tell you. That for the next three years. UA will run you through the wringer. That's plus ultra. Use your strength to overcome it all. So bring it." Aizawa said.

50 meters dash

Iida and girl with long green hair were first to run it. Iida was quick to reach the end getting 3.04 seconds. Then girl with green hair hopped around like a frog and machine said "Tsuyu Asui 5.56 seconds"

Next two were Uraraka and boy with a tail. Uraraka used her quirk on her clothes making her clothes weightless. She got 7.15 seconds while boy named Mashirao Ojiro got 5.09 seconds.

Next was boy with blond hair, worn flattened down around the majority of his head and girl with pink shade of skin and hair, her sclera was black and her irises was yellow. Blond haired boy turned around 180° and shoots laser from his navel. On midway he fell down then he gets up and used his quirk again. He turned towards readers and said "If I keep shooting for longer than one second my tum tum will collapse you know" while everyone looked at him and thought in unison 'What a fool'

Next two was Bakugou and Izuku. Bakugou used his quirk as boost while Izuku controlled the vectors around his body and dashed with inhuman speed. He got 1.03 seconds and Bakugou came after him getting 3.13 seconds.

Last two were Misaka and boy with red hair on his left side and white on his right side. Misaka scored 5.12 seconds while boy named Todoroki got 3.19 seconds.

The grip strength test

"540 kilos!! What are you a gorilla!? No you're more of an octopus!!" Said boy with strange elbows to boy with six arms. Then a midget said "Octopus are sexy" getting weird looks from others. Then red spiky haired boy said "Wow!! You broke the device!! Man that's so manly!" This caught everyone's attention towards Izuku who was holding broken device in his hand they were shocked needless to say. "What's with this guy!? He is too powerful!" Boy with blond hair and black lightning shaped streak on the left of his side fringe exclaimed. Meanwhile Izuku ignored them and used his quirk to reflect all sounds around him.

Standing long jump

First one to jump was Bakugou. He used his quirk to stay on air and landed outside of the sandbox. Next was Yuga Ayoama he used his navel laser quirk to clear the sandbox. Izuku was next one to jump. He controlled the wind around him creating 4 high powered tornadoes behind him allowing him to fly over the sandbox.

Repeated side steps

Midget with grape like hair used his quirk to bounce himself between the lines. While Izuku moved with inhuman speed.

Soft ball throw

Bakugou made an explosion getting 905.2 meters. While his score was amazing but that was nothing to compare to Uraraka and Izuku since both of them scored infinity.

And so on everyone finished three remaining tests. "Time to present the results" as Aizawa said almost everyone tensed up at the results. "Oh yeah that whole expulsion thing was a lie." Aizawa said while everyone looked dumbfounded.

"WHAT!!?" Everyone shouted expect from few. "It was logical ruse to pull out your best performances." Aizawa said while showing his shit eating grin.

"C'mon guys use your brains! Of course it was just a ruse!" As girl with long black hair that is tied into spiky ponytail said. "And... right. Yep. With that, it's over. Your curriculum sheets are back in the classroom so give them a once-over" Aizawa said while walking away.

One hologram screen it showed.
1. Izuku Midoryia
2.Katsuki Bakugou 
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Momo Yaoyorozu
5. Misaka Mikoto
And so on last one was Minoru Mineta who was placed 21.

Time skip...

It was second day at UA. Everyone was at their seats waiting for to teacher come. Then someone shouted as door opens revealing All might "I have come through the door like normal!!" 'That's not how normal person enters!!' Izuku shouted in his mind as he stares at him with blank expression. While everyone was excited that it was All might that who is going to teach here. They were saying "It's All might.. incredible. He's really gonna teach us." "That's his silver age costume!" "He's drawn so differently than rest of us. Gives me goosebumps..." etc

Everyone quiet down as All might started to talk "Hero basic training! The class that'll  put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!! It also gives a ton of credit. No time to dally today's activity is this!! BATTLE TRAINING" "Battle!" Izuku and Bakugou said in unison with excitement. "And for that you need these!" Showing suitcases with numbers on it. "In accordance with the quirk registry and the special request you filled out before being admitted..."  As everyone cheered up saying "COSTUMES!!" "YEAH!!" "After you change, come out in ranking order to ground beta!"

Some time later..

Everyone was dressed up in their hero costumes. "Looking good is important, ladies and gentlemen!! Look alive now!because from today on... you're all heroes!!"

"Well... shall we begin the battle training?"

And cut right here.
This chapter didn't have much. So I will try to make next chapter have more fighting scenes.