Chapter 6.

"It's time for battle training!" "Sensei this appears to be the same field used in the entrance exam. Will we once again be performing cityscape maneuvers!?" Iida asked. "Nope you'll be moving on to step two!! Indoor anti-personnel battle training!! Villain battles are most commonly seen outdoors but. Statistically the most heinous villains are most likely to appear indoor. Between confinement, house arrest and black market deals in this hero filled society of ours. The cleverest the villains out there lurk indoors! Now you'll be split into villain and hero teams and face off in two on two indoor battles!" Asui then asked "So no basic training?"

"Practical experience teaches you the basics! The distinction here is that you won't be fighting disposable robots." As All might finished talking everyone starts to ask questions without even giving him chance to answer one of them. Such as "What determines victory?" "Can I just blast everyone away?" "Are you threatening to expel someone like Aizawa sensei did?" "How do we proceed to divide ourselves into teams?" "How fabulous is my cape?"

Meanwhile All might was sweating "One at a time! My quirk isn't super hearing!!" Then All might pulls out a sheets and starts reading it. "Listen up here's the deal villains will hiding a nuclear weapon in hideout and heroes have to go in and take care of it! The heroes have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon. The villains either capture the heroes or protect the weapon until time is up. Your battle partner will be divided by drawing slots!" "Is that really the best way?" Iida asked.

"Pros often have to team up with other agencies on the spot of emergencies" as Misaka said Iida apologised saying him getting ahead of himself.

As everyone teamed up only Izuku didn't get partner. "Um All might sensei. Midoriya doesn't have any partner" "That's problem. So then we-" "I don't need any partner. I can do it alone" Izuku said. Of course this comment made him looks like his looking down at them. They were saying "You can't possibly think that you can beat two against one?" "We know that you scored first in practical exam and Aizawa sensei's test. But you are being too full of yourself!"

"So you think having outnumbered will change outcome of the battle?" Izuku said while glaring at them. His gaze was like piercing through their souls. Not to mention his eyes were glowing slightly. All of them was sweating little bit seeing this scene Izuku chuckled as he grinned and turned his head towards All might. "Well then sensei I wanna fight all of them."

"Young Midoriya don't you think it's-" "Yeah I am sure of it. Besides I was itching to fight from first day at school" seeing confident look from Izuku, All might sighed as he agreed to let Izuku fight them. So everyone was in villain team and Izuku has to capture them all or either secure the weapon.

Few minutes later...

Everyone was in their position waiting for Izuku to enter the building. They all divided by 5 teams each team has 4 members. Team 1 were Uraraka, Misaka, Shoji and Todoroki. Team 2 Bakugou, Iida, Mineta and Momo. Team 3 Ashido, Ayoama, Koda and Sato. Team 4 Jiro, Kaminari, Asui and Tokoyami. Team 5 Ojiro, Kirishima, Hagakure and Sero.

As Izuku entered the building Hagakure reported to others that Izuku was on 1st floor. As Izuku was walking his way to 2nd floor a white tape was charging at him. He glanced at it as he stood up there and watched it's getting closer. But before it could reach him an invisible barrier stopped it just few inches away from him.

Without warning 2 shadows jumped at him from behind his back. Izuku noticed this as grin appeared on his face, he turned around and clenched his arms. "Sneak attack like that won't work!" Then he punched at their guts sending them away. Both of them crashed into walls unable to move from the pain. Seeing this Sero tried to retreat but Izuku was already rushing at him. Before he could react Izuku grabbed him from his head and pushed into the wall with enough force to knock him out.