Chapter 8

"Like I told you all from beginning. Come at me anytime you third string wannabes!!"
Izuku yelled as he grinned at angry bunch standing front of him.

Few days ago.

Everyone was sitting on their seats expect Iida who was telling everyone "class is about to begin sit down" but when Sero said he was only one who's not seating making Iida quietly sat down with frown on his face while being flustered. Well it's embarrassing if you are in his place so yeah.

Anyways everyone was curious who was gonna teach since Aizawa injured pretty bad. They thought he would be in hospital for a week or something. Oh how wrong they were.

Everyone saw door opened revealing their teacher but this time he was not like giant yellow caterpillar he was more like ancient mummy or someone who has toilet paper wrapped around him.

"Morning" he greeted with his usual tired tone. "Aizawa sensei you are already back!?" "That's beyond pro" "Sensei you're all right!" Iida said making everyone around him minus Izuku, Bakugou and Todoroki sweatdrop at him. "Can you really call that all right?" Uraraka managed to say to him but there was no response as Aizawa started to talk.

"Don't concern yourself over me. After all battle hasn't really ended for you yet..." He said making almost everyone tense. "Battle?" "You don't mean... More villains!?" Grapist yelled.

"UA's sport festival is approaching boys and girls" Everyone was now calmed down little bit and excited as he announced UA's sport festival is about to begin. "Yes!!" "A sport festival!!" Needless to say everyone was really excited.

"But sensei is it really okay? Villains might attack again right?" "What you should be thinking about is what a huge chance the academy's sport festival presents for you all. If you are worried about safety they will be five times more than normal police presence. Also don't forgat that there will be heroes in whole place"

"Remember time is limited. If you get noticed by pro hero that gives you the standing for a brighter future otherwise. This is chance you will get only once a year for a total of three chances. If you aim to be hero this is an event you can't overlook"

'Heh... only once a year for a total of three chances huh...' Izuku thought as his expression unchanged from the beginning till now. A small smirk appeared on his face as he thought about 'I will crush everyone and I will show everyone that I'm not someone who's messed with. I will make sure they will fear when they hear my name.... heh'

As he lost in his dark thoughts a few people noticed him and thought same thing 'I hope whoever is gonna face him in sport festival I pray that their soul will reach heaven safely'

Anyways day continued like usual. Bell rang and it was time for lunch. Everyone was about to leave classroom but there was a group from each class such as class 1 b, c  and etc. They all surrounded the door so no one could go out since they blocked it.

"What the heck?!" Uraraka almost yelled when she saw them. "They're crowding the exit. What are they here for?" Mineta said to his classmates nonetheless everyone was thinking same thing. Bakugou then suddenly walked towards them and said "They're scoping out the competition retard. They wanna see the gang who came through the villain ambush. They're checking us out before he big battle asshole. It's pointless to try so why don't you fuck off you extras!"

"I came to see what you guys made of. True but I didn't think you'd this arrogant. Are all of you like this?" Silver haired kid said making Bakugou angry. "Aaah!!" As Bakugou about to explode in anger kid with purple hair stepped in. He was like secret child of Aizawa.