✦Blur

Contest : Weekly Prompts By IBFanficCommunity

Week : 2 [2020]

Prompt : the picture given below:

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

B l u r

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ 

Annika entered the house and shut the door. "Shivaay, I am home." She called seeing her husband's shoe by the rack. "I am upstairs." Came his reply. She slipped out of her sandals and walked into the kitchen, leaving behind her suitcase. Grabbing the bottle of water from the counter she climbed up the stairs. 

"Hey, handsome!" She greeted him while entering her room, as her eyes fell upon her gorgeous man. He was dressed in his bermuda shorts and gym vest. His hair messed. Annika dumped her heavy bag and rushed over to hug him from behind. "You smell so fresh!" She muttered taking in his scent. "That's because I just had a shower. If you had made it a little earlier you would have been smelling good too." His remark made Annika giggle, she pulled away and he turned to her. He kissed her cheek pushing her hair behind. 

"Had a tiring day?" He asked his both hands gently massaging her shoulder. "Yeah! You won't believe what I found."

"What do you mean?" He asked his fingers now caressing her neck. "You're distracting!" She muttered leaning forward to leave a sloppy kiss on his cheek. He chuckled. "I missed you!" he sighed pulling her closer his hand travelling to the back of her hair. He fisted a handful and pulled her close. Oh, she missed this possessiveness. She kissed the corner of his lips, muttering against his skin, "I missed you too." 

"How about we make up for spending the last week away from each other and then do the talking?" He asked, his lips very slightly brushing over hers as he spoke. She smiled, "good idea, but won't you want me to shower before it?" She pushed him away only to be pulled back by him. "Who gives a dman, I promise to help you at it later!" He spoke raising her leg and helping her lock it around his  pelvic. "Tempting idea, huh!" She grinned cheekily while he laid her on the bed.

* * *

Two hours later, Annika and Shivaay sat in their balcony. One of their favorite places. Annika brought a box and placed it before him. His eyes which were admiring his wife's figure clad in his shirt now dropped to the box. "Are these the letters that you found?" He asked as she sat before him, with the box between them. She had told him about finding a few letters dated in he mid nineties while she had gone for her inspection. She was the CEO of Ratan Palace Group. Her passion for history and architecture had been developed when she visited the heritage hotels her dad owned. She had worked tirelessly to grow the group into what it was today.