Letter || You, Me & Shooting Star

Dear Miss BFF,

You like me calling you that, don't you? It's funny how I know you, your every desire, your every possible reaction, more than I know myself. We started off as strangers, landing in the best friend zone. I never knew, I had it in me to stick around a girl like you. You're dynamic, you're crazy, never had I thought I'd fall for all that I once hated about you. The secret remains buried in my heart. I'd perhaps never tell you how much I love you. You became my first crush, the first girl who won my heart. Oh, how I wish you could be my first date!

I'd take you on my bike in the dark of the night. Away to those meadows by the countryside. Trespassing on my uncle's estate, we'd stealthily get to his farmhouse's amazing roof top. His star gazing equipment as always would be available in that small room that had a door with a broken latch. I know how you love breaking rules and like risky adventures. More than that I know, the girl with a golden heart that remains hidden beneath the layers of you.

You love the stars and I love the shine in your eyes. You love the skies and I love the land that so graciously always kisses the sky. And if that shooting star ever comes by, while you look up with bountiful excitement I'd just look at you and smile. While you close you eyes and make a wish, I'd pray with all my heart for it to come true.

It would be perfect I think, you, me and the stars at night. No one would ever know, I prefer the dark and you the stars. We are different in our perspectives and our choices fall apart. But I still believe with all my heart, that it would be the perfect date, you, me and the shooting star!

Yours Forever,

Mr.BFF.