11: This Chapter Is Literally All Just Porn (I'm Not Sorry)

Everything seemed to fade out into a blur; Frank barely even processed his actions as Gerard pressed his lips to Frank's once again, and everything just fade away as Frank could only focus upon the slightly odd, almost metallic taste on his lips - something that Frank knew but just couldn't quite put a name to.

This was like New York all over again, but so much different, and really just so much better as the vampire pulled his lips away momentarily, eyes scanning over Frank's body and almost seeming weak and overpowered pushed up against the wall like this, and perhaps he'd make an exception for Frank Iero, just this once, as this would hardly matter in the long run, because already, if he was brave enough to do this, things were getting out of hand, and Gerard knew just how he'd solve such a problem.

And such a problem was solved with nothing more than words spoke at such a close proximity, they were just about whispered against each other's lips, and an entwinement of fingers: Gerard's stone cold and almost otherworldly beside Frank's clammy, nervous palms. "Let's get away, Frank, honey, I know just the place where no one will find us."

"Of all the people who've asked me for sex, you are most definitely the most eloquent." Frank couldn't help but choose an answer of the indirect nature, fighting off a blush as the reality of the situation and the meaning behind Gerard's words became all too clear and all too soon. 

"That's a compliment I'll take and an answer I'll take as a yes." He pushed his lips against Frank's just once more, gently: a kiss that was over before it had even started - an elaborate tease and a smirk that Gerard couldn't quite bite back, and a roll of Frank's eyes that was well deserved.

"You're far too eager." Frank commented, his tone casual as he attempted to keep his cool; Gerard, however, still far too confident in his belief that he could destroy that, and that he could destroy Frank entirely. "I'm not that good - I don't get what you want here."

"Of all the people who've asked you before." Gerard repeated, leaving Frank sinking amidst the depths of confusion. "All the people, suggests quite a lot, suggests that I am most definitely not alone in finding you attractive, Frankie, so I suggest you shut up before I make you."

"And how would you do that?" Frank asked, eyebrows raised as he let out a little giggle: far too confident entirely, as it was becoming rather clear that both parties seemed to entirely underestimate one another, and really, there was nothing else that could be the unlucky's demise.

"There are many ways in which I could, but it does indeed depend on how good you are as to how I will." Gerard could only smirk as he pulled Frank forward and as he clutched Frank's hand just a little too tightly, the both of them disappeared into the darkness, and as they stepped out in front of the same house which Gerard had taken Frank to before, the younger of the two could only be certain of the fact that if they were actually going to do anything, he would indeed need an aspirin first.

"How the fuck-" Frank exclaimed, his eyes growing wide like light bulbs, yet he really did seem to be the one in absence of eureka moments. "This is one of those fucking vampire fucking things you can do, isn't it? You fucking arrogant little prick."

"Vampire fucking things? Oh, this has nothing to do with fucking, Frankie - you'll figure that kind of thing out soon enough though, that I do promise you, and I would advise you don't use the words 'little prick' again, unless you want to proven just so horribly wrong." And that wink was really going to end up killing Frank as Gerard led him inside, without even a peep from the nineteen year old.

"So we're just going to fuck in some random abandoned house? Yes that sounds hygienic and safe, don't you think, huh?" Frank rolled his eyes, secretly pushing himself up onto his tiptoes in order to come across as perhaps slightly more intimidating than a Chihuahua.