My Addictions

Yesterday.

Yesterday was the day he saved me. The guy with gorgeous black silky hair. The guy with the perfect smile.

Gerard Way.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I never knew what love really felt like until I met him.

His eyes, that was what was in my mind all day.

The day when our eyes met.

I let out a sigh.

I came back to reality and thought that I would never have a chance with an older guy. Plus he's probably straight

It was Sunday, the end of the weekend. I didn't do much on weekends when I was with my mum and I still don't now that I'm with my dad.

My gramps visited earlier and that was nice. We chilled out with a couple of beers and had a smoke. Yeah my dad didn't care much that I drank and smoked, he just didn't interfere with my ways of life. I respected that.

But I didn't just smoke and drink I also did things that my dad will NEVER know about.

I did coke, weed and heroine. I'm not going to go into the story of why I started but all I know now is that I wish I hadn't.

I've tried cutting down; and I have! But I want to stop completely for my dad. My dad has enough on his shoulders. Me getting beaten up at school, him almost loosing his job and that gramps could have cancer.

So that was enough for him. I didn't want to put anymore trouble into his life.

Anyway. It was the dawn of Monday, and I moaned as I got out of bed. I did my usual routine, from when I lived at my mums. I lit a fag, sat in bed for 10 mins, got dressed and walked to school.

I walked into school with my hood over my head. No one looked at me like they did on my first day. Things seemed to pass quickly in this school.

That I could get used to.

The school day dragged on. I hadn't made any new friends as no one seemed to like the 'emo' kid. I hadn't seen Gerard all day. I missed him even though I didn't know him that well.

I went home, after school had finished and it was the end of another horrible day.

I didn't get punched or kicked. But I did get shoved into lockers and spat on. Like seriously could they be anymore immature. I haven't done anything to them.

I hated school with a passion. I got home.

Dad wasn't there.

I went up to my room and opened my stash.

I'm not going to tell you what I did as you can guess how heroine enters the body.

I look a breath and laid back onto my messy bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey OK here's the thing this is all made up. I don't know anything about Franks dad or gramps.

I know nothing about if he ever took drugs.

So it's not true.

~PosionArrowxo