Memory lane Time

EDIT FROM ME IN THE FUTURE 2: Ok guys lmao I'm re-doing these first few trash chapters bc yay 4.6K reads and 3rd on Nagikae seems really good.

Hey, guys just wanted to let you know, that this is my first ever fan-fiction and I'll try to update 1 time every week if I can. Hope you enjoy!!! Also sorry if this chapter and like the next 4 are really short they get longer trust me like really long so please keep on reading

Nagisas POV

I'm walking to the arcade... I don't know why I suck at arcade games. I guess I'm just bored, and anyways I have lots of money to spend lol. Wow, I'm here already??? That was fast. Well ok, I guess it's time to go in. "Woah these are some cool games" I accidentally said out loud. Wait KoroKill? That sounds a weird game, it's basically just saying UnkillableKill lol. I might try it out though. I walked over to the game and saw a yellow octopus flying around, wow, that brings back memories. "ONLY 0.001% OF PEOPLE CAN BEAT THIS GAME" the game screamed at me. So I guess I tried it. I got a gun and a knife and had to use the controller stick to move. I had another controller stick for perspective and buttons to dive and shoot and throw and stuff. His health was at the top of the screen. Before the game started there was a cut scene, telling me about how if I didn't defeat him the world would blow up. I remember hearing that stuff for the first time. Finally, I was playing, he started at 100% health, but the octopus grabbed me and instantly ended my first life. Wow this game really was hard wasn't it... Then finally I got a hit, taking away.... 0.1% damage! Was this even possible??? He grabbed the gun out of my hand "You were always better with knives anyways" I swear he said. I grabbed my knife and dashed towards him, I got a few hits taking away 2%, but he just threw me into the air after and the fall damage killed me. I had one more life. I got myself ready, but before I could even do anything, he grabbed me with his tentacles and brought me towards him. The game whispered "Old classroom in a week Nagisa" and I was scared. Literally it was a game, and I swear it knew my name. It felt like Koro-Sensei was talking to me. The game screen went white and "YOU WIN" was flashing all over the screen. The game let out thousands of tokens but I didn't really notice. I was to busy in a day flashback, remembering all the good times and bad times back then, remembering all my friends and what they did. It was great. I picked up my tokens and ran home. Should I go to the old classroom next week or was it just my head playing tricks on me?

NOTHING LEFT TO SEE GO DOWN IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE OLD UNEDITED CHAPTER THE ONE ABOVE IS NEW.

EDIT FROM ME IN THE FUTURE: guys I know u might think this chapter is bad and stop reading my series but trust me, the further u get the longer and better quality my chapters get, if u want an example skip to one of the later chapters and look at the word count thanks :) I see that only around 50% go on to read the next chapter but plz give it a chance, if you want u can skip 4-5 chapters and if this gets 1K reads I'll rewrite these chapters with better detail

Hey guys just wanted to let you know, that this is my first ever fan-fiction and I'll try to update 1 time every week if I can. Hope you enjoy!!! Also sorry if this chapter and like the next 4 are really short they get longer trust me like really long so please keep on reading

Nagisas POV:
'It's been so long long since Koro-Sensei died, but- but I still can't get over Kayano. I wish I had the coarage to tell her back then.' *is very sad and annoyed at himself* I guess I should just find someone new to Lo- NO! What am I saying Kayano was perfect, I missed the chance but now I'm gonna get it back!

Kayanos POV
I wonder about all my classmates, and how they're doing now. Especially Nagisa, anyways *sighs* Oh Nagisa, my sweet Nagisa. I wonder if he loves me back...