Child Time

wait wut 120 views really thanks guys! I'll put more effort in the more views I get lol, regardless I'll try to stay high quality! (also wanted to let ya know when this is over I'll do another version of nagikae btw. sorry if this isn't accurate. IM NOT A GIRL! I DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE PREGNANT! (oh and i have never been to a hospital other then when I was like 4 xP)

Kayanos POV

My baby is almst due, I think me and Nagisa should head to the hospital, im not feeling that good... "hey Nagisa I think the baby is coming, can we go to the hospital?" I asked in shocked while feeling nausea. "Kayano? Are you feeling ok" he asked, as he ran towards me, grabbing me just in time before I fainted. "baby, hospital" I uttered in my last moment and then I fainted...

Nagisas POV

"Kayano, KAYANO!" i yelled, she had fainted, so I did the most logicall thing, I graabbed her carrying her romantically and put her sitting in the front seat, then started driving. The hospital wasn't to far but it was still a long way, and she was unconcious and moaning in pain. "Nagisa?" she uttered confused, while waking up slowy, "Here take this" and I handed her a bag to vomit in and she gladly took it, almost filling it to halfway in a few minutes. I could see she didn't have much sences or know much about what was happening so when we finally got there I was relived... Again, I gentely grabbed her neck and legs and carried her to the hospital. When I got in there, a worker quickly came and all I could utter was "she's having a child" and they got my Kayano and put her on a stretcher and carried her to a room. "do you want to be with her" a voice asked me. I suddenly replied with, "Yes please, if possible that is". They took me to the room where she was lying, and had her in good care. All I could do was sit next to her and hold her hand and tell her everthing was going to be alright, and the only response I got was "I love you Nagisa, after this, lets go to the class with Koro" from her, I'm not even sure she knew that she was saying it.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A CONTINUATION OF THIS! BYE FOR NOW 

and really I only started this so I could improve my writing skills, bc I suck at it (I'm more of a math and science person) and I decided the best way was to experiance writing like this for myself, I didnt expect that in 3 days I would get 120reads! guys Im so thankful!!! hopefully I keep on getting better! BYE!