New World Time

Kayanos POV

"So... Koro does have a so called quirk" I said nervously. "Yeah, it's really surprising..." Nagisa said emotionless. "correct me if I'm wrong, but Koro means unkillable?" Deku said looking down at this floor. "It does" I said, I would know because I gave that name to our teacher... "I guess your daughter really is going to be unkillable, along with the start of a new superhuman society." Deku said, still looking sad. "guys this is no time to be sad!" Uraka said with a positive smile, which made us all look at her in confusion. "quirks are a blessing, we need to be happy! Your daughter literally has the power to travel through time" Uraka said cheerfully. "Yeah i guess you are right, but couldn't it be dangerous if she misuses it?" I replied with. Then Nagisa surprised me by saying, "I thin- I think it's going to be alright. I think we can help Koro, Koro is our child and we need to take what we've got, we can't say we dont want her" 

Koros POV

I feel left out in this conversation. If anything I know the most about whats happening. If only I could talk properly. They haven't even realised that Karma has a quirk too. His eyes. He has special eyes to say. He can see whether something is safe or dangerous by looking at it. Thats why Karma was my first word. I thought they would realise that way but it didn't work. Karma probably won't ever realise he has a quirk as its too small. So after that plan worked I though bigger. I had to use my own quirk. This time my plan actually worked but the thing is, I need to send them back, because my quirk will change when I grow older. This is my temperary quirk. If only they could explain that to my parents. I don't know how I know all this anyways... I feel like one morning I woke up, and just knew what was happening. I also belive my permanent qurik will be the speed like the octopus my parents always talk about had, I think this quirk was just my body reacting to the change. If only I could speak...

Dekus POV

"OH, I forgot to mention something!" I said stoping the silence. "and what would that be?" Nagisa asked. "well, sometimes quirks which young infants have are temperary and when they grow older they change to something, more you know suitable." I said. "I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being able to travel at Mach 20 speed when he's older" Uraka said in a joking tone. "to change the subject, it's getting late so we should probably sleep, we have guest rooms up the hallway" and so we all went to sleep. Uraka and I decided to share a bed because we could and we were d-d-dating so it seemed resonable. "goodnight Deku" Uraka whispered into my ear making me blush. I said the same to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek... goodnight...

OK next part will be coming out in under 4-5 hours