1.

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

____

Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy, that's probably Tago
I'm tryna fuck with lil' what's her name,butshe be actin'like a fan
She had to tellthe world we had a
You know what I'm sayin', with the, uh
(Tyler Javeon)
Mmh
Had to tell the world, you know what I'm sayin', you ain't really fuckin' with me
You know what I'm sayin', you a fan, bitch
Ayy, of all these, man, I'm dolo, thug life
Uh, yeah, uh (Poison- Rod wave)

Played through my AirPods, as a sat at the lunch table with my friends. Soon a phone camera was pointed in my face, making me quickly place my hand over my face.

"Man get that Thing out my Fucking face." I said, putting my sets up about to punch that stupid thing.

"Aww Anna calm ya shit." My friend Kentrell said, while he held his stupid phone camera by my face.

"Man what ya want?"

"You gotta answer this question for YouTube."

"Man why?"

"JIT JUST DO IT!!"

"Stop hollering with ya stank ass breath all up
In my face." I said mugging him.

"That's cap, anyways whats something you miss about ya ex?" He asked me.

"I don't have ex's, they was all just little flings." I shrugged my shoulders as Kentrell mouth dropped.

"Little sis was hoeing!!" He Hollered causing everyone at our table to look at us.

"Sis you was hoeing?" Braylon asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Man I ain't hoeing and never will be, my legs not wide open. Is they?"

"And that's on period." My best friend Destiny said doing the period motion.

"Aww sis you better not be hoeing, Bc I was finna put some hot sauce on ya kitty." Kevin said, looking dead serious.

"Kevin you got me fucked up son."

"You got me fucked up, better keep them legs closed, you way to pretty to be haven them open like Zaria."

Zaria head quickly snapped in his direction, and her hand quickly smacked him across his face.

"Nigga keep my name outcha mouth Bruh."

"You lucky I ain't hitting you, because my mama teached me not to hit woman, even though you look like a transgender man." He mumbled the last part, which got him another hit in the face from Zaria.