19

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

——

5 months later....

I helped crystal cook the food for dinner. Devin made the table, that was his favorite thing to do besides washing dishes. My father was working at his barber shop but I knew he was on his way home.

"Anna can you make sure the meatballs are cooked all the way." Crystal asked me.

I nodded my head and opened the oven to see if the meatballs where cooked. "Yes mam they are very much cooked."

"Ok thank you, I'll get them you go get washed up."

"Yeah stanky bootie." Devin teased.

"Awww Boy I don't stank that's your mouth you smelling." I stuck my tongue out at him as I watched a frown form on his face.

"Sister shut up." He frowned and walked to the living room.

"Be nice to your brother Anna." I heard crystal giggle making a smile form on my face.

"Yes mom."

——

Destiny packed all her stuff into a suitcase as I sat down on her bed. She was moving to Baton Rouge with me because she also got accepted to LSU.

"I'm going to miss everyone." I said honestly. My family was out here and it sucked that I was leaving them all behind.

"Same, but we gotta do whats best for us. We can always visit or move back after college."

"True you right. Trey not coming?" I asked.

Destiny turned her head and looked over at me with a frown on her face. "Girl trey don't give two fucks about nobody but his hoes and money. We over we broke up a month ago, he only come to check up for the babys. What about you and Seven."

I rolled my eyes even hearing his name hurt me badly. I found out he was messing with another girl while he was ignoring me. I get that he was going through stuff but he didn't have to do that.

"Forever is never, forever." I mumbled.

"So y'all ain't talked or nun?"

"Girl no, I only call his sister to check up on Trish because she's still in the hospital for cancer, and since this bitch ass coronavirus happened I can't go see her before i leave."

Destiny nodded her head and zipped her suitcase up. "Yeah the only reason we can go to Baton Rouge is because we got traveling papers."

"Yeah, we driving anyways since my god child is still in that tummy." I cooed and rubbed my hands on destiny stomach. She laughed as a small kick hit my hand.

"Girl let's go." She rolled her eyes and grabbed one of her suitcases. I grabbed her other one and followed her out her and "Treys" apartment. She locked the door then walked over to her van which already had my suitcase in it.

I placed her suitcase in the truck while she got into the drivers side. I closed the trunk then got into the passenger side.

"Lordt please let this trip be easy." Destiny mumbled.

Destiny started the car and then backed out of her driveway and began driving down the road.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket making me scrunch my eyebrows. I grabbed my phone out my pocket seeing text messages.

The Fam!👀

LittlebroB🧟‍♂️
Imma miss yall💕

LittebroB🧟‍♂️
Go get that education!

Zyla💋
Don't forget about us!🥺❤️

Bigbrokev💚👨🏿‍🦲
And you already know if someone Fuck with u out there I'll buy me a cheap lil plane ticket to beat they ass!💕

Prettygirlanna🤍
Aweee y'all imma miss y'all! And you already know I'll call you we forever family been riding with y'all hoes since diapers !💕

Kendall🐒
Bruhh😭❤️ Imma miss you ugly!

Kourt🥰
Deadass...We gonna go out there every summer so make sure y'all got room for us!

Prettygirlanna🤍
Ofc!

I felt a few tears fall down my face that I quickly wiped away. "Imma miss our family."

"Yeah...It's gonna be boring without all of us." Destiny said. I nodded my head in agreement as I looked out the window.

Don't just say a word to me
I don't wanna hear it
You say you miss me
I don't wanna feel it, I don't wanna feel it
If you really wanted to be
Oh, if you really wanted to be here
You would make a woman out of me
Oh, I would be the one that you believe in
( Tamar Braxton- pieces)

Played lowly from the radio as our home began to become farther and farther away, and our new home was now getting closer and closer...

——
•Not proofread

•Excuse Spell errors...

This coronavirus shit getting out of hand honestly

This coronavirus shit getting out of hand honestly.... it needs to leave😭, I'm also not gonna have the coronavirus stay in this book... Bc that shit would be boring 😗