4.

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

——

"Imma bad bitch!"

"Yes best friend! What you not finna do?!" Kourt said hyping me up.

"I ain't finna text that nigger back!"

"And that's on period." She said doing the hand motion.

I placed my phone back into my pocket, attempting to ignore the temptation to text him back. It was really getting to me, all the fun times we shared lingered in the back of my head.

I sighed and placed my head on the cafeteria table. Just to see the nigga himself walking towards us.

I rolled my eyes seeing Kourtny doing the same.

"What the Fuck Dee want?" Kevin asked with his face scrunched up.

Nobody liked Devan after how he treated me, he was a complete ass. On our two year anniversary videos of him fucking my ex best friend Asia got leaked.

I wasn't a very happy girl at that moment. He fucked up my whole minds set, I got trust issues now, like what da fuck. I can't be a bad bitch with trust issues.

"Mann Anna Lemme hollar at you." He mumbled looking me in my eyes.

"We don't like hollering over here sir." Kevin said, eyeing Devan.

"Son u wasn't talking to you Jit I'm talking to Anna so get the fuck."

Kevin got up from his chair and got in Devan face "I don't give a fucking, fuck, da fuck! Anna my sister and you my, nigga is a bum ass nigga. Ya nasty Nigga."

"Get the fuck out my face Jit!! You see me talking to Christiana Not ya Bitch ass."

As soon as bitch was said and Kevin registered it, punches where thrown. Kevin got Devan sold in his jaw, making Devan step back a little.

Punches after punches where thrown and no one dared getting in the middle of it.

"Oh get him!!"

"Beat his ass up Kevin!"

"Y'all break it up!!" The Principal yelled, getting between Devan and Kevin.

Kevin punched her right in her jaw knocking her out cold. The officers soon came and split Devan and Kevin up.

Devan was spitting out blood as Kevin only left with a scratch and a black eye. Devan looked like he was hit with a car and bus over and over again.

"That boy right there hit me!" The principal screamed and pointed at Kevin.

"Nobody told ya Goofy ass to get in da fucking way bitch! That's your fault you got knocked the fuck out da fuck!" Kevin spat.

I sighed knowing it was going to be a rough week.

——

Kevin heart comedy show played on my room tv as I laid down in my bed. I was in my fluffy winter pjs and had hot coco next to me.

My phone began buzzing I looked at the caller I'd and got hella happy.

"DAD!!" I squealed.

"Hey princess." I heard his voice say then a deep chuckle follow after. "How's school?"

"Eh it Ight or whatever."

"Ya grades strait?"

"Yes dad."

"Boys?"

"Ew no."

"Making sure."

"Anywayssss how you doing?" I asked.

"I'm good I just miss you so much, I'll be out in a month and I can't wait to make up for the lost time, I really miss you Princess."

"I know dad."

"You know I love you right? And that I never ever wanted to leave you?" I heard his voice crack as he talked, I knew he was on the verge of tears which hurt me.

"Yes dad I know."

"I love you princess."

"I love you too."

The phone hung up and I let out a small sigh. I looked at my messages and raised a eyebrow when I seen a new name in my contact.

Big Daddy😏❤️

Prettygirl💅🏼
Df kinda name?

Big Daddy😏❤️
What? It's Seven ya big and only daddy😌

Prettygirl💅🏼
Yeah not only...

Big Daddy😏❤️
I'm starting to think you suicidal Bc you must want me to kill ya ass😒 I better be the only nigga you texting df...

Prettygirl💅🏼
Boy Goodnight I don't claim you nor do you claim me and that's on period 💁🏽‍♀️

☆☆☆☆
Akwnaknwwkm. Heyoo Thots! Gimme ideas of what y'all CUITES wanna see happen in dis bitch. Y'all wanna shoot out? Drugs? Idek I'm tired asf- Like schools killing me!

 Y'all wanna shoot out? Drugs? Idek I'm tired asf- Like schools killing me!