6

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

——

"I'm so tired." I groaned.

I felt around my bed looking for my phone. Once I felt it I grabbed it and turned it on.
I saw I had two messages.

Big Daddy😏❤️

Big Daddy😏❤️
Good morning💕

Pretty girl💅🏼
Morning

Big Daddy😏❤️
I'm outside get dressed and come here😌

The fuck. I quickly got dressed and walked outside seeing Sevens car parked in my driveway. I walked to the passenger side and got in.

"Where we going?" He asked, picking his eyes up from his phone and looking over at me.

"I got a hair appointment."

"Ight bet."

He pulled out my driveway and began driving out of my neighborhood onto the highway.

"Why did you come get me?" I asked.

"Ma I can't see you or sum?"

"I ain't say that."

"Then shut up and enjoy the ride." He chuckled and turned up the radio.

I are who you say I am
Yessir( I am who they say I am- Yb)

"Thug nigga from the trenches never had a heart Drug dealer, contract killer, lawyer from the start I put that dope dick down on shawty, I've been servin' raw They say I'm pussy and they I'm fake, but I say." He rapped along to  the song.

A small smile tugged on my lips as I looked at him in the corner of my eye. He seemed so lost in the music his head bobbed to the beat of the song as he drowned into the lyrics.

I are who you say I am, yeah (I'm who you say I am)
Shittin' on 'em, I just switched from a Wraith to a Lamb, ' yeah

"Got into it with my bitch, caught up while I'm tourin' Tryna see if shawty on my dick, wonder what she doin'."

You know me, real G, I text her ask her, how it's goin'
She responded, "Nothin', lookin' like to me you havin' fun"

"Look for my mama when I try to look inside my woman."

"Told my bae, "I wish I would've found you back when I was bummin." I rapped along with him. A small smile formed on his face as he looked at me while he kept one eye on the road.

Stayed away from all the bullshit, them niggas said I'm runnin'
Time passed over now you see that I was chasin' money

We pulled up to the Beautician(I Think that's what it called or hair Salon)

I got out and Seven followed behind me. He grabbed the door handle to the building before I could and opened it. I smiled slightly and walked inside.

I told them my name and they Immediately got me in a chair. After they shampooed my hair and made small talk she began braiding my hair.

Seven sat in a chair next to me while he scrolled through his phone. He looked up at me and scrunched his face.

"You look like a nigga with them corn rolls." He mumbled earning a giggle from the lady who was doing my hair.

"I'm a fine ass nigga." I frowned.

"You got that right." He smirked showing off his pearly white teeth.

I almost fell in love.

Once she finished my hair we walked over to Sevens car. I stoped him and handed him my phone. He raised a eyebrow looking at it while I found a cute pose to do.

"Nigga take a pic."

"Calm it down ma."

After a few snaps he handed my phone back and got in the drivers side of his car while I got in the passenger side.

Before he could grab the aux cord I grabbed it and plugged my phone up.

Ow
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, oh baby
Ba-ba-baby
Just tryna change your life (ba-ba-baby)
I'm just tryna change your life (ba-ba-baby)
Just tryna change your life (ba-ba-baby), oh baby( Pills & Automobiles- Chris brown)

I looked through all the pictures he took and picked one.

Yeah_Ana

Liked by D

Liked by D.DangD and 2,590 others

Yeah_Ana Pretty girl things🖤

View all 200 comments

@Ah.D 🥵💍

"Ting fine." Seven said looking over my shoulder at my phone.

"Yeah she Ight."

"What's ha name?"

"Christianna."

"She single?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Well tell her nigga to keep his guard up, cuz I kill niggas over mine."

"Who said I was yours?"

"Me."

☆☆☆☆
That's on period 🥵
25+