14

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

——

"Your bitch is graduating!" I squealed.

"Ahh that's my best friend!" Destiny squealed and embraced me in a hug.

"Lord we all finna cross the stage looking bomb as fuck." Zaria said looking over at everyone.

"For real the crew graduating together!" Kourtny did a little happy dance, while Kendall stoned faced everyone.

"Man fuck this shit-" he grumbled.

"Kendall whats wrong?" I asked looking at his unreadable expression that he had on his face.

"Bruh Im actually- Crossing the stage with y'all asses, now I can't be no Nba young boy, ain't no dropping out." He smirked.

"Ahhh Kendall Im so proud!!" I squealed and embraced him in a hug. We rocked back and front until he pulled away.

"We still got prom and all that shit." Zaria mumbled.

"We going all out." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"And that's on period." Destiny said doing the period motion.

I looked in the corner of my eye seeing Kevin, Braylon and my cousin Kylie walking over to us.

A huge smile was on her face as she looked at the paper that was in my hand. "My girl is a graduating senior?" She asked.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" I squealed.

"Man y'all leaving us." Braylon poked out his bottom lip looking at us.

"Aww suck it up Champ, Even Kendall passed." Zaria said, patting Braylon on his shoulder gently.

"Kendall stupid ass going to collage?" Braylon asked with a surprised expression.

He scrunched up his face and looked at Braylon "Nigga yes, I'm highly educated the fuck you mean."

"Nigga all you did was sleep!"

"Well look where sleeping brought me, I'm now graduating." Kendall smirked, while Braylon looked at him dumb founded.

Kendall pulled out his phone and clicked on the camera. He held it in his hands as I heard the sound of the recording button.

"Y'all these my besties since Diapers, now our asses gonna be crossing the stage together, how y'all feeling?" He asked then turned the camera so it was facing me.

"I feel like a bad bitch, can't no hoe tell me different because I'm about to get my Diploma and go catch this coin."

"Ahh period Tiana!" Kevin said hyping me up.

"How you feeling B knowing ya ass finna be in here for another year?"

Braylon scrunched up his face and waved Kendall off. "Nigga get out my face, knowing dang well how I feel about being in this place called prison."