15

Miami, Florida📍

Christiana Nicole Michaud
*Anna

✰Christiana Nicole Michaud✰*Anna

——

I looked at the grave stones shocked. Kylie stood next to me crying her heart out. I couldn't blame her she had just lost her father.

The tears fell down my face as it reminded me so much of my brother's funeral. The drizzle of the rain the people standing around the grave holding each other.

I couldn't take it...

"Hey Christiana?" Kylie said looking over at me. Her face was red while dried tears stained her cheeks.

"Yeah k?"

"Can I spend the night with you, at your house or something?"

I nodded my head knowing she didn't want to deal with her mother and her mothers drinking problems for the night.

I sighed and looked over at my father who looked completely broken. My uncle was his older brother and his only brother. I could this was weighing on him badly.

Life is cruel....

——

If I ever let you down, I'm sorry
If I ever made you cry, I'm sorry
If I ever broke your heart, I'm sorry
If I ever told you lies, I'm sorry (I'm sorry)
I didn't mean to hurt you
I didn't mean to make you cry
I didn't wanna lose you
I wanna be by your side( I'm sorry- Curly Bamm)

I remember when we were, so young so far in love
Wish I could go back (I could go back, yeah)
I know that broke your heart
I know that I lost your love
I know that I lost your trust
I know that I've been messed up
I hope you didn't move on
I hope that you hear this song
'Cause I'm sorry (I'm sorry, yeah)
If I ever let you down, I'm sorry
If I ever made you cry, I'm sorry
If I ever broke your heart, I'm sorry
If I ever told you lies, I'm sorry

Played through my Bluetooth speaker, as me and Kylie laid down in my bed.

"You know, they found him with a gunshot in his head- That's why they Didn't do a open casket." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry- K."

"There's nothing to be sorry about, Its not your fault, I just wished he could have done better things been a better father." I heard her voice crack then the tears fall down her face.

"You know Deshawn would be laughing at you, he would be like "Kylie your to pretty to cry." Maybe him and uncle are chilling laid back with a beer in each hand."

"Yeah Deshawn would always pick on daddy for the littlest things." She giggled making a smile form on my face.

"Remember when We found Deshawn fucking some girl."

"Omg He was so embarrassed."

"Man I miss my brother." I mumbled feeling my heart go heavy.

"Yeah...It's was so weird not seeing him around, now it's about to be weirder not seeing my dad." She mumbled.

"It's alright I'm here for you no matter what you know He would want you to be happy not crying over him. He knows you strong K."

"Thanks Tiana." Kylie smiled.

She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back tightly. It felt nice having someone who's going through the same things you went through.

It was nice having family who understood you, who knew you for you.

Life's crazy...

———
YAS it's short but y'all wanted a update-

——

•Not proofread

•Excuse Spell errors...