A long, overdue, update.

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure how many people will see this or even read it, but i owe all of you an explination, an honest one, you guys deserve nothing less than the truth.
I haven't really been around these past few months and to say that my life has been a rollercoaster is an understatement. In the past few months I've been through a lot and it really wasn't my intention to just drop off the face of the planet, but it was something that i needed to do. I started spiralling out of control and i realised that if i didn't take the time for myself, to really work on myself, i'd end up doing something i regret grately, i realised that if i didn't try and heal that i probably wouldn't be alive to see the end of the year. I'm so sorry for not letting you guys know that i was taking a break, i was trying to juggle so much and i felt ashamed that i needed to take time, so instead of saying that i needed a break, i ran away, i raw away because it was easier than letting people see that i was struggling; and i'll never be sorry enough to you guys for that but i really hope that you all understand why i did what i did.

I'll be uploading a new chapter within the next week, i can't promise that i'll update weekly, but i promise that you guys will get a new chapter every couple to few weeks; I'd love, more than anything, to be able to upload weekly because i love writing so much, but i just don't want to overwhelm myself, especially with everything that's happening in my life right now.

I love you all SO much. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all your reads and patience with me, it means more than the world to me. Stay stong everyone, and know that if any of you need to talk or just need a friend, I'm always here for each and every one of you, just drop me a message.

Don't forget to smile, it looks wonderful on you (: <3