Time Lapse

Chiharu tried to keep her eyes closed, doing her best to ignore her distracting classmates

Chiharu tried to keep her eyes closed, doing her best to ignore her distracting classmates. The Uzumaki boy had apparently gotten in trouble for vandalizing the stone faces of all the Hokage, and in turn Iruka sensei decided to punish the whole class. Now they all had to preform the transformation jutsu, though an easy task for Chiharu it was no less annoying. Everyone lined up and began performing the jutsu, some a little off, but all in all they did okay. Sakura was up next and she performed the jutsu flawlessly before turning to Sasuke and squealing.

"Did you see that Sasuke!" She said proudly, hoping the jutsu would somehow gain his affection. "Hnn." was his famed response. The Uchiha went next and also performed the jutsu with flying colors. All the girls in his class gave him praises, all except a certain purple headed girl who despised the Uchiha boy. Chiharu hated everything about Sasuke, from the way he acted, to the way he dressed, nothing was safe from her hatred of the boy. This hatred continued to fester over the years at the academy and it was no secret to anyone in the class. The teachers were certainly concerned at first, keeping a watchful eye on the girl, but nothing ever came of Chiharu's angst, so they decided to leave the girl alone, after all, she had good reason. 

Chiharu was next to perform and it went off without a hitch. She went to sit down without permission, accidently bumping into Sasuke on her way back to her desk. She could feel his glare on her back as she made her way to the far end of the class, and a small smile gracing her face. She was happy the boy was upset, he didn't deserve happiness, and he wouldn't get it if she could do anything about it.

Sasuke faced back to the front as Naruto turned into a naked woman, the idiot. He wasn't focused on that though, he was more focused on the dark skinned girl sitting behind everyone. He knew she harbored anger towards him but he never could understand why. If anything she ought to have been a good friend to him since their former clans were so close, but after that terrible night 5 years ago, the girls aura darkened everytime she saw him. Not that Sasuke cared, he was only confused and a little put off, she seemed to be the only girl who had negative feelings toward him and it kind of bothered him if he were being honest. Sasuke shook his head and went back to his desk as the class continued on, trying not to think about the odd girl, and focus more on what was being said by their Sensei. His eyes eventually turned to the window and peered out. He was no longer paying attention but every now and then he would tune in.

"Final exam...cloning jutsu...tomorrow." It didn't matter to him though, he knew he would pass and then he'd be one step closer to his goal. He would kill his brother, no matter what.

The next day Chiharu's name had just been called to go into the small room to take her exam. She stood up, not noticing a few different people staring, or perhaps, just not caring. She knew that her classmates found her odd for not participating in their trivial conversation and not having much in common with them but Chiharu just didn't have time to make friends, she had a goal and she would see it through. She would end the life of every poor soul who possessed the Sharingan. She continued out of the classroom and into a smaller room where the test would take place.

"Chiharu Katsumi." The third greeted her. 

"Lord Third." She bowed to show her respect to him and the other test proctors. They asked her to perform the clone justsu, and she did, weaving the hand signs quickly before 3 more of her popped up with a white smoke accompanying them. The third gave her a smile before grabbing one of the leaf headbands and motioning it out to her.

"You passed." She accepts the headband before tying it to her forehead and heading back into the classroom. The other kids stared at it amazed and even more motivated, at the chance to recieve their own. Chiharu took her seat and waited for the day to pass.

Class finally let out and pretty much everyone had passed. All except Naruto who was sitting on the swing looking very dejected. All the parents had come to the academy to congratulate their children on passing. Chiharu wiped her nose, a little sad and started her long trek home.