Epilogue

Jenny headed down the main staircase of the mansion, stopping short just before she crashed into the two young students who ran by, using their powers for some mutant-modified version of tag. It had taken some readjusting with the loss of her wings, but her balance and instincts were still as good as ever. At the doors, her father waited to see her off.

"Papa, thanks again for taking the kids for the week," she said with a smile, leaning down to hug him. "Are you sure can handle the terror twins for the whole week?" she joked.

He chuckled. "My dear Sparrow, if I can handle both Logan and Scott under the same roof, hosting my grandchildren will be a walk in the park."

Jenny kissed his cheek, then headed out to the car where Tony was waiting. The kids had already gone off with their friends from the school.

"You ready, Mrs. Stark?" Tony asked, grinning. Even after all these years, hearing him call her that made her blush.

"Our first vacation since... What, the honeymoon? Of course I'm ready."

He kissed her quickly and then closed the passenger door after she climbed in before getting into the driver's side. "Middle of nowhere, here we come."

"Tony?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---

        This is the end, my friends! Thank for sticking with me. I know I left some questions unanswered, but I felt that it didn't really fit within the narrative arc to explain them. However, if there's anything you're still really curious about, just ask! I'd be happy to answer some of the stuff I left ambiguous.