3.

R O M E S S A / M A R C O.
Playing Games

S H A E D - Trampoline"my body turns to ice, crushing weight of paradise; solid block of gold, lying in the cold, I feel right at home

"my body turns to ice,
crushing weight of paradise;
solid block of gold, lying in the cold,
I feel right at home."

2021 updated a/n: even though romessa's overall faceclaim is eiza gonzalez, I will use photos of differing women who fit her description (brown hair/brown eyes) to depict her social media presence! i find that a variety of faces makes it things more interesting :)

23,758 likes romessa: #butfirst

23,758 likes
romessa: #butfirst...😘
1,442 comments

"Get over here, you!" Bella squeezed Romessa in a hug, pulling her into her apartment before speaking again. "Julian told me you were super hot now—I guess he wasn't lying."

After a week of sitting around and doing nothing but work, Romessa was beyond bored. So she finally gave in and called the phone number she had under the name Bella de la Torre—she'd heard from Julian himself that the two were recently engaged. Bella never left Germany after visiting the country with their class, instead deciding to take a year off of university in order to remain by Julian's side—but a year turned to several, and days ago, Julian proposed to her. According to Bella, Romessa called at a perfect time—Bella was having an engagement party in just a week's time, and invited Romessa to join her in doing some preliminary wine tasting at their apartment.

Romessa tittered at Bella's remark, stepping into the apartment and gazing around. "Well, you aren't so bad looking yourself. Is Julian here?"

"No, he's out with his teammates. God knows what he's up to." Bella flashed her ring finger, a big grin on her face. "Can you believe it? I didn't know we were at this stage in the relationship, but look at the size of this thing!"