EPILOGUE PT. 1: VISUAL

VISUAL EPILOGUE.

hello lovely people!
what you're about to scroll through is a visual epilogue. my intention behind this is to display it as a series of pictures posted over time (after the ending of the story) by Marco and Romessa. this is a bridge to the written epilogue, where some aspects of this chapter will become more clear.
people change over time, and Romessa is no exception! with the exception of media outlet posts, Romy's new face claim is the beautiful Negin Mirsalehi. sadly, I'm not a photoshop pro so I couldn't superimpose real-looking photos of Negin (Romessa) and Marco Reus, meaning you'll have to use your imaginations to picture Marco in place of the guy who's actually Negin's boyfriend—but i promise it won't be hard!
this was made on an iPhone XR, so if you're on a different device with a differently sized screen it may not look as properly formatted. i recommend viewing this in paging mode (as opposed to scrolling), with a white background and Times New Roman text! enjoy :)

84,645 likes @okmagazin: After a rollercoaster of drama, have @marcinho11 and @romessa really called it quits? days after it was reported that the 33 year old footballer moved to Barcelona WITHOUT the 21 year old refugee-turned-billionaire, Romess...

84,645 likes
@okmagazin: After a rollercoaster of drama, have @marcinho11 and @romessa really called it quits? days after it was reported that the 33 year old footballer moved to Barcelona WITHOUT the 21 year old refugee-turned-billionaire, Romessa Bensaïd was photographed being helped into a car by this mystery man—we hate to admit it, but we'll be sad to see them go...💔😣
1,374 comments
@dortmundboys: Fingers crossed that's it's finally over! Romessa is an absolute violent trainwreck and she wasn't good for @marcinho11 at all!!
@reus_updates: @dortmundboys Agreed. After the situation with @willseifert, it's clear @romessa is nothing but a gold digger/scammer and Marco is probably better off without her 😬

436,773 likes • liked by sanchooo10, cathyhummels@romessa: hello world! i think there were only 1-2 million of you last time i was on Instagram, so wow! I've been up to some exciting things lately that I can't wait to share with all 6 million of y...

@romessa: hello world! i think there were only 1-2 million of you last time i was on Instagram, so wow! I've been up to some exciting things lately that I can't wait to share with all 6 million of you ❤️ thank you to everyone supporting me along this crazy beautiful journey my life is turning out to be!
3,486 comments
@cathyhummels: this look on you 😍 we missed you!!
@giannacomelli: Gorgeous ❤️ and glad you're back :)
@romessa: @giannacommelli @cathyhummels me too...now let's party!! 😇