18.

M A R C O / R O M E S S A
The Roller-Coaster
a/n: smut!

@okmagazin: Trouble in paradise? Romessa Bensaïd reportedly traveled to Portugal with plans to celebrate her 21st birthday with @willseifert—but the Austrian was nowhere to be found as the Moroccan spent the day poolside by herself

@okmagazin: Trouble in paradise? Romessa Bensaïd reportedly traveled to Portugal with plans to celebrate her 21st birthday with @willseifert—but the Austrian was nowhere to be found as the Moroccan spent the day poolside by herself. Despite the lavish surprise party Seifert threw to celebrate his girlfriend's actual 21st birthday last weekend, sources tell us that as he prepares to become the CEO of the @bundesliga, the couple is facing difficulties in their relationship. Rumor has it that the pair got into an argument over dinner some days ago over their disagreement in the funding source of @athleta, and @romessa still doesn't look too happy about it. Could this be why she's drastically changed her look with the highlighted extensions as well? We've all had a mid-mid life crisis, but can we say we've looked this good while at it?!
likes: 279,539
comments: 49,548

"No way. She's here? Do you think her and William broke up?" Jadon nosily peered over Marco's shoulder as the German sat next to him at the dinner table, staring at the photos of a pouty Romessa in a skimpy black bikini.

Marco blinked and turned his phone off, his cheeks immediately growing warm from having been caught admiring the Moroccan. But what choice did he have? He hadn't seen her in days; not since the night he injured his groin at the match against Stuttgart. It wasn't a severe injury—he could walk just fine, albeit with a slight limp, and it'd take him a month to heal from it. Unlike his first season injury, he relished in the prospect of a monthlong reprieve from the spotlight and pressure of playing—namely because it was time that he'd be able to spend with Romessa, or so he hoped. He'd be lying if he said the injury wasn't completely accidental—groin injuries, especially in the manner he'd gotten his, were the easiest to give oneself. But he knew Romessa would be furious if he told her this, so he allowed her and the rest of the world to believe that it'd been accidental.

For his bachelor's party, Julian had chosen to spend the weekend on the private island of Madeira—at least Marco had figured it'd be private, and that was why he recommended it. However, the photos on his Instagram's explore page proved that it was anything but—and they also proved one other thing, which was that Romessa was on the exact same island that he was. What a coincidence, thought Marco, with a hint of anticipation. He had been thinking about a way to see her when Jadon caught him off guard, drooling over the photo of the woman that was closer in age to him than she was to Marco. The German finally managed to find his words as he offered a response to Jadon's question. "I doubt it," he muttered, almost bitterly.

Marco had only talked to Romessa once in the past week, and it was to apologize for walking out on her at their apartment—and for somehow managing to impregnate his wife. Romessa reacted calmer than he'd expected her to, given the circumstance. He explained that it must've been a mistake; that Jessica knew he didn't want kids, and that he was just as distraught about the news as she was. After all, he'd learned about it just like everyone else—only Jessica would tell the media about her pregnancy before she did the father of her unborn child. Romessa told Marco that it was fine, but that she was in the middle of a photoshoot, and promised to call him back—but she never did. He figured she needed space, and at this point, he was used to giving it to her. But seeing the photos of her on his feed made him crave everything about her, made him long to hear her voice, to feel her warm skin against his.