Night Two

Bonnie's POV

The New security guard looks intimidating, oh yeah, I forgot, we are huge. The bell rang, deeming it to be 12 am and the camera lights started up immediately. Gabriel was the first to move, earning a surprised exchange of glances between Susie and I. Gabriel's music started playing immediately. As he teleported to to left office door. This wasn't in our programming. We heard a scream and knew everything was off. "SYSTEM OvvvERRIDE REBbbbOOOOOOOT" Gabriel's music glitched, everything was ringing. We heard police sirens outside and Fritz screamed. I walked to pirate's cove, susie following me immediately and we pulled open the curtains, Fritz was curled in a ball, holding his hand and hook over his head in an attempt to block everything out. I reached out a paw and he calmed. I smiled at susie and gave her the okay to stay here with Fritz. She nodded. I opened the curtains, but was sure to close them to ensure privacy for Fritz. I walked into the office and what I saw was frightening. Gabriel's eyes were entirely white, his jaw was dislodged and his entire body was shaking. The system reboot had not been planned. I felt something wrap around my leg. I looked down and saw..............