Freddy Fazebear's Pizza

"Everyone give Freddy a hand", a day shift guard I got along with rather well had begun to introduce the crew. Everyone clapped. I could see Gabriel, hating the name 'Freddy' and twitching inside of his skin-deep prison. "Bonnie" The guard walked over and gave me a pat on the head, smiling at me when the children couldn't see, and after the laughter died down, "Chica" Many young girls cheered as Susie waved, genuinely smiling. I saw Cassidy out in the crowd, she had been hidden in Pirate's cove, since Fritz is out of order, but it was rumored that that rule would be changing soon. We told her to simply blend in and wait until it's all over. Advice that I should probably take aswell. And then I saw him. The man we hated. The man we loathed. William Afton. A day security guard, rather popular with the company, often caught bribing them with money so that he could continue his job. Gabriel saw him at the exact same time. I knew it wouldn't be long until he would lose it completely, attacking someone. I only hope that someone is the right person. William hadn't dared show his face at this location for months, knowing that he would be shown no mercy by our animatronic souls. Our human souls. Our forgotten souls. I gave the security guard a glance, hinting something was wrong and his face dropped immediately, drowned in concern. I looked over at William and waited as he did the same. "Freddy and his crew will be right back, Foxy is now hosting his pirate show! Check it out for a special treat!" The curtains closed and Gabriel walked off the stage, through the back, and into the crowd without giving us as much as a glance.