Babe

Main Cast:
Shakes
Skarra

Other Cast:
Riano
Uber
De Los Santos
Supa Strika

_____
It was rare that the Super League teams would meet up. It's weird that the entire Super League would meet up. What's more weird and rare is that Skarra and Shakes were talking and not fighting together outside of field. But the Award Show is where the weirdness and rarest things happening is quite common. Supa Strikas, Invisible United, Nakama, Iron Tank, Barca FC, Technicali, Grimm FC, Hydra, Palmentieri, Sultans, Orion, Cosmos and the Azul are all scattered across the hall.

Near the corner is where Shakes and Skarra were having a civil conversation. Well as civil as you can get. Due to their competitive streak with each other, the other teams and their own were quite wary when they saw them talking. Thinking they're going to bet their lives for some stupid game. Unbeknownst to the crowd, the two were talking about how weird Don Aldo hairstyle was.

Shakes: Like it's a triangle on his forehead.

Skarra: It's like he's thinking that when he becomes the next Edwin, his hair is going to be the next fashion trend

Shakes: Illuminati confirmed.

Skarra: Indeed it is.

Shakes: What if we play a game

Skarra: Truth or Dare?

Shakes: Yeah sure.

Skarra: So truth or dare?

Shakes: Truth

Skarra: Pansy. Alright so, did you lose your virginity?

Shakes: What the shit, no. Why so interested?

Skarra: Couldn't think of anything, ok! Also I'm worried you're going to die as a virgin

Shakes: I'll gladly die as a virgin

Skarra: Tch, call me when you need to find someone to hook up with.

Shakes said being amused: You're allowing me to hook up with you?

Skarra said in annoyance: What, no! I'm telling you to call me if you need to find someone lonely and sad like you to throw away your v-card

Shakes: Then you?

Skarra: Of course I had already thrown away that card. The only card I don't throw away is the referee red cards.

Shakes chuckled: Alright, alright, relax. Truth or dare?

Skarra: Of course you already know the answer. Dare me.

Shakes: Hmmm, you just gotta shout out 'Babe' really loud and see who looks up.

Skarra: Oh wow, fuck you.

Shakes: Hahhahaha

Skarra: Alright, BAAAAAAAABE!!!!

The crowd was silent for a split for second then the chatter continues. Even Invisible United didn't look up. Shakes was cackling quietly at Skarra.

Skarra blushing: Tsk

Shakes wheezing : No one even look up-

Skarra scowled: Oh yeah? Then why don't you try it. See who will look up?

Shakes: Ok ok, here goes nothing. BABE!!!

Riano: You rang?

De Los Santos: What?

Johann Uber: Vhat is it?

Klaus, Tiger, El Matador and North Shaw were looking up seemingly looking for Shakes. The rest of his team were also looking up and waiting for Shakes to shout at them something.

Shakes tripped over himself blushing and knocked into Skarra: Bro, what the fu-

Skarra laughing his butt off while holding Shakes in his arms: Looks like I don't need to worry about your v-card anymore.