Announcements + Scenes

Author: Click on the title card picture and read it. When I found the picture I cackled too hard at this.
_____

Main Cast:
Me

Others:
Me

Special Mention:
Me ;)))
_____

Now now, I decided to make this chapter since we reach our 20th chapter, what you are going to find as you scroll down are extra scenes and some of the plot for the next ten chapters :>

To be frank, I'm like unmotivated so officially I'm going to write the chapters on my own pace! Also the request I've been getting.... Let's say it's a lot so I'll be cutting most of them out unfortunately.

However I'll list some of them down here and give a scene for it. Don't worry folks, I also have to cut some of my ideas T-T

Also for the people who actually are looking forward to the request being fulfilled, I'm so sorry. And some people won't even know that it's cut.
_____

Yandere Au

Red. Everything is red. I can't remember anything. Everything was just a hazy red. My memories seems to be all about red. But I don't hate it. It's such a lovely colour. I always felt safe and warm with the colour red.

I first saw red when I met his gaze, when his hands intertwined with mine. Red just got more beautiful when we dine with candlelight. When I was brave enough to kiss him and he kissed back, my heart was beating so fast. Especially when he wiped his red lipstick off my lips.

But I wasn't the only one who saw red. His friends also saw red when we were together. They ripped him apart from us. That was the first time I've saw red being so ugly. What I felt that night hurts.

After that, I see him with other people. Some show hostility, some show curiousity while some show friendliness to him. Their careless touch and soft words when they spoke to him make me be blinded with ugly red. But that red start to become to be beautiful again when he sat next to me.

I was like a moth to a red flame. I love him but it hurts when he was with other people. I need to stop the pain. I need to make that ugly red be always beautiful.

And now that red ugly caterpillar was now a beautiful red butterfly when I dug the knife deeper. Cutting it into pieces and toss it into the fire. The hot fire sear the meat till smoke come out.

The burning hot sensation when I felt the heat from the fire made my heart race. That was when I knew that red was an addiction.

"Hey Max!"

"Yeah Shakes?"

"What're you cooking? It smells good."

"Something that's beautifully red, love."

[Lmao he was barbecuing meat...ok maybe not but still]
_____

Brothers Au

"Every single damn time," Skarra bit out in the middle of the field. Shakes sat next to him. The rest of their team were talking amongst each other.

The official match was over and the crowd left leaving the two teams resting. Since Invincible United bus was stuck in traffic.

"I'm sorry, could you repeat that?" Shakes said not understanding what Skarra said.

"Every single time, I see your face. It fuels me with many indescribable feelings."

Shakes paused, looking so confused. "..why..?"