Put Him On A Leash

Main Cast:
Shakes
Supa Strikas team
Iron Tank

Other Cast:
Invisible United
Barka FC
Technicali
Orion
Special mention:
Coach (you'll understand)

_____
Abduction #173

In the secret Training Compound, Shakes was all alone while the rest of his teammates when back home. Shakes yawned and decided he should get back to his home to take a break.

Shakes packed up his stuff and began stalking towards the elevator. He felt something was off as he entered the elevator. The elevator smelled like almonds for some reason. As the elevator doors close, Shakes began to feel dizzy. Suddenly, lights out. And Shakes hit his head on the floor.

Shakes woke up but he couldn't see anything. It was all black. He heard voices whispering in a hushed tone. Shakes had to strain his ears to hear the contents of the conversation. He realises the accent of his kidnapper. He connected the dots and he realised that he was in the Iron Tank submarine.

"Sir, is it a good idea to kidnapped Shakes?" Ja Nein questioned.

"Yes, he is one of the best strikers in the Super League and plus he manages to score pass De Los Santos whose team we are going against next." Uber answered.

"Problem. This is our 55th time we have kidnapped him and yet we remain fruitless." Thor said as he rubbed his head.

Mangler quickly agreed "Ja, I agree with Thor. What do you think Von Eye?"

"What are we supposed to do with him, Uber?" Von Eye expressed his opinions.

Uber explained harshly, "We force him to teach us how to defeat De Los Santos."

Shakes was amazed. He didn't thought that he had to be kidnapped just teach people how to score against a goalkeeper but seeing how it's De Los Santos and Iron Tank, he can understand why he was being kidnapped.

"You guys know you have to work really hard to beat De Los Santos." Shakes chirped. He heard gasps across the room

"When did you wake up?!?!" Uber demanded rather loudly.

"A minute ago actually," Shakes answered.

"So are you ready to teach us how to defeat De Los Santos?" Ja Nein asked.

"Uhh yeah, no." Shakes said quickly. Blissfully unaware of how red Uber face is.

"Why not!" Uber shouted at him.

"Because it took me a 5 training montages to train against De Los Santos. And I'm not going to give the secret that easily," Shakes said.

"Then so be it," Uber said. Then he heard a metal door shut tight. Shakes had to think how to get out of the submarine. He had to first find a way to remove the blindfold on his eyes. He tried to move his hands and it was chained to the wall. His legs were still moveable, fortunately.

Shakes had an idea. He used his knee and pressed it on the blindfold and began pushing it away. He finally got the blindfold off after a few tries. He slowly blinked his eyes open and analysize his surroundings. He was in a metal room with only a metal door beside him. He's hands were attached to the walls. Shakes look at the chains and saw that the screw was not bolt shut. He counted towards 3 and uses his arms to snap the chains. Shakes stood up and began looking for an exit since he knew the metal door was guarded by Von Eye. If you have been kidnapped one too many times but the same person, you tend to know their game plan.

Shakes looked up and saw a vent with the cover open. Shakes jumped and got himself inside the vent. He began to make his way through the vents and looked for the escape submarine. He finally found it and dropped down. He boarded the mini submarine and began navigating his way back to the beach nearest to Strika Land.