Be A Man

Author: For reference of the song ^^^

Main Cast:
Shakes
Rasta
Eagle Eye
Big Bo
Blok
El Matador
Cool Joe
Twisting Tiger
North Shaw
Klaus

Other Cast:
Grizz
Lankey
Coach
Mac
Brenda
Iron Tank
______

In Rasta's house, Supa Strikas were having a Disney Marathon. The Disney movie they're watching now was Mulan. Halfway through the movie a conversation appears very randomly.

Shakes: Eagle Eye looks like Shang.

That got the team to stop paying attention to the movie. While Shakes kept watching on as if he hasn't said something weird.

North Shaw said in awe: Duuuude, that makes total sense.

Big Bo agreeing with Shakes: I mean he does look like Shang.

Eagle Eye gruff in annoyance: I do not.

Cool Joe retort back: Yeah you do, brother. From head to toe, you and that warrior looks the same.

Twisting Tiger joined in: Even you both have long hair!

Klaus said being excited: And plus, you both actually act almost similar! You both are serious and hardworking.

Eagle Eye confused: Huh? Didn't thought of it that way.

Dancing Rasta: Take it as a compliment, Eagle Eye.

El Matador boast: But still, I am the most beautiful between you and Shang!

Blok: Brrzzt byrkylzort! (El Matador is Mulan)

Shakes: Blok I don't think comparing El Matador to Mulan makes sense.

El Matador: Hey!

The team laughed wholeheartedly together and continued with the Disney Marathon.

————–—————–
Line Break
––—————————

The team are now facing off against Iron Tank. The score was 2-1 in the team's favor. It's now half time so the coach called the team in.

Coach: Alright boys, you did well against the storm and don't let up. Iron Tank has more power and has the stamina to play in more dangerous storms. Now I have come out with a new strategy.

The team mood was dampening when they heard they had survive more of the heavy weather. Shakes had to do something and he had an idea.

Coach: Let's get down to business-

Shakes shouted: To defeat the Huns!

The team brightened up and decide to follow Shakes lead.

North Shaw sang: Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons. You're the saddest bunch I ever met.

Eagle Eye pointed towards Shakes: But you can bet before we're through. Mister, I'll make a man out of you.

Coach: Boys-

Dancing Rasta recite: Tranquil as a forest but on fire within.Once you find your center, you are sure to win

Cool Joe pointed towards Klaus: You're a spineless, pale, pathetic lot. And you haven't got a clue. Somehow I'll make a man out of you

Grizz sang breathly: I'm never gonna catch my breath.

Lankey: Say goodbye to those who knew me.

Klaus sang with a mealsy tear: Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting gym.

El Matador sang: This guy's got 'em scared to death.

Shakes grinned: Hope he doesn't see right through me.

Klaus: Now I really wish that I knew how to swim.

Coach: Boys-

Big Bo said: Be a man.

Twisting Tiger joyously sang: We must be swift as the coursing river

Big Bo: Be a man.

North Shaw: With all the force of a great typhoon.

Blok joining in: Bzzt byylzort (Be a man)

Shakes sang: With all the strength of a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

Eagle Eye: Time is racing toward us till the Huns arrive.

Dancing Rasta: Heed my every order and you might survive.

Coach: Boys-

El Matador: You're unsuited for the rage of war.

Twisting Tiger: So pack up, go home, you're through.

Coach: I give up.

Grizz pointed towards Lankey: How could I make a man out of you?

Big Bo: Be a man.

Cool Joe: We must be swift as the coursing river.

Blok: Bzzt byylzort. (Be a man)

Twisting Tiger: With all the force of a great typhoon.

Big Bo: Be a man.

Lankey: With all the strength of a raging fire.

El Matador: Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

The team: Be a man! (Bzzt byylzort!)

Shakes: We must be swift as the coursing river!

The team: Be a man! (Bzzt byylzort!)

Shakes: With all the force of a great typhoon!

The team: Be a man! (Bzzt byylzort!)

Shakes finished:With all the strength of a raging fire! Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!

After the little singing session, the team heard a wild cheering and when they look at the screen their jaws dropped. Their singing was placed on the screen live. The crowd were cheering for them and shouted their compliments for the musical intermission. The team was bright red. While their coach facepalm at the side.

Mac: You gotta admit Brenda, the Supa Strikas could be a musical group if they want to choose a different career path.

Brenda: You said it Mac! The men in red also have faces in red. Maybe they're not used to being filmed?

Coach: That was what I was trying to tell you boys. While you had your own musical, the camera was on us.

The team was embarrassed that their singing was documented and this moment would go down to history.
The match played on. Iron Tank was teasing Supa Strikas about being a man although they were losing. Supa Strikas won the match 3-1. After the match, everyone's phone was ringing with notifications about auditioning for a musical or getting to sign into a label.