Learning Life's Greatest Gift

Author: I regret nothing.

____
Main Cast:
Cool Joe
Shakes

Other Cast:
Supa Strikas
Coach

Special Mention:
The Super League teams
____

It was after training that Cool Joe approaches Shakes. He had a question to ask the young striker as it was easier than swallowing his pride to ask his other teammates. When he heard about that, he wanted to know about it and the question has been pegging his mind lately. Cool Joe found Shakes alone in the locker as per normal.

"Yo Shakes!" Cool Joe shouted.

Shakes turn around surprised as he's usually the only one left in the locker room. "Yeah, Cool Joe?" He responded.

"I have a question for you, Shakes." Cool Joe nervously said.

"What is it?" Shakes got curious. Something was weird with Cool Joe because he's usually ya know cool?

"What's vine?" Cool Joe spat out.

Silence was left. Suddenly, Shakes is laughing so hard to the point he fall down on the ground. Cool Joe got worried since something of this reaction is bound to be bad.

"You seriously don't know what's vine is Cool Joe?" Shakes gasped loudly for air.

"Shut up! As you may have notice I'm not exactly tech savvy to ask on Natter!" Cool Joe blushed loudly.

"Ok ok, I'll teach you" Shakes grinned.

"Thanks, my man," Cool Joe smiled back. He could finally know what's vine!

In reality, the main reason as to why Shakes wanted to help Cool Joe was to get blackmail material and to also get some good reaction from his teammates. "Oh this is going to be good" Shakes thought.

—timeskip to 4 hours—

Cool Joe finally understood what vine is! Shakes had even introduce some vines to Cool Joe.

"Now Cool Joe, with this newfound knowledge you have gained, you must be put to the test," Shakes said, "To quote the vines you have in your arsenal."

"Yes I will," Cool Joe answered back as he walked back towards his car.

Shakes can't wait to see the fruit of his labor. It was difficult to get Cool Joe to understand what vine is but he had done it. Shakes patted his phone and was ready to film and take photos of Cool Joe saying vines and the reaction from his teammates.
____

Victim #1 North Shaw

North Shaw was bored out of his mind. Today was their day off and the tide was low. He decided maybe to call someone if they wanted to hang out. He first called Blok but he hadn't answered. Immediately after the failed attempt of calling his fellow defender, his ringtone Cruisin' for a Bruisin' began to play. North Shaw dive for his phone to answer it. Turns out, Blok had called back thinking it was an emergency. Blok was out hanging with his brother, Attak. North Shaw didn't want to interrupt family time so he didn't ask Blok if he wanted to hang out tonight.

After scrolling through the call log, he settled on Cool Joe. He called Cool Joe and after a few beeps, the phone was answered. The response was entirely not what he expected.

"Hi is uh your boi Skinny Penis," rang out from the line. North Shaw promptly hang up. Maybe it's better to not call anyone for now.
____

Victim #2 El Matador

It was a normal training day. Klaus talking about a his favourite teen drama, Twisting Tiger kissing his lucky charm and Rasta giving some wisdom on the team. Except that El Matador is missing. Coach had tried to contact him but it went straight to voicemail. Coach can barely handle the fact that one of his players has a knack for disappearing but now another one is missing.