present day - 21

Everyone watched as the events on the screen unfold, confusedly at first, but once everyone realized what was playing out on screen, everyone was stunned

Everyone watched as the events on the screen unfold, confusedly at first, but once everyone realized what was playing out on screen, everyone was stunned. Jackson, Carolina, Jay and Aaliyah included. The audible moans, the shaky camera and the cursing alone was enough to give everyone an idea in what's happening. And once the initial shock wore off, everyone started pulling out their phones and laughing.

"Yeah Elijah! Get it!"

"Oh my god!"

"Yo her ass looks great."

Carolina looked at the screen in horror just as Aaliyah ran out the room. "Shut it off! Elijah!" She scolded. "Aaliyah!" She called out.

Suddenly everyone was in a frenzy. Elijah quickly worked to shut the whole thing down while Jackson and Jay both looked over at each other, processing what just happened. Carolina tried to hurry past him, but he caught her upper arm in the last second and dragged her off to the side without a word.

"Hey-"

"Don't!" Jackson yelled over the music that played again. "Don't play innocent and tell me you didn't know!" He blamed.

Carolina dropped the act and said, "Oops."

Jackson backed her into a wall and stared her down while she fearlessly looked up at her

Jackson backed her into a wall and stared her down while she fearlessly looked up at her. "You are such a fucking good actress," He sneers. "But you're such a shitty person," he whispers. "You disgust me."

Carolina looked shaken before going back into her default bitch mode. "I know. That's what makes this whole this so much fun," she smirks, bopping his nose. He shoves her aside and was about to leave when she catches his arm. "Where do you think you're going?" She snaps.

"Home. You think I'm gonna stand here after what you just did? Nah, I'm good," he shakes her off and turns to leave.

Jay watches the whole thing go down in curiosity. He watches as Caroline scoffs and makes a move to go after Jackson again, in which this time he steps in in front of her. "Hey! Care-"

"Not now Jay!" She shoves him aside.

"But-"

Carolina lets out a huff of frustration and turns to face him. "Look. We hooked up one time and that was all, alright? I'm not into you okay? So just do yourself a favor and find some other girl to torture," she exploded on him.