Mehndi

Next day,
Evening,

Shivi came inside Momo's room through the inter-connected door after getting ready.

Momo looked at her and got mesmerized to see her.

M: babe! You will surely kill me one day.

Shivi blushed.

S: btw why are not ready till now?

M: I was waiting for you.

S: why?

M: because I want you to make me ready.

Shivi smiled listening to him.

S: okay. I'll make my Jaan ready. Happy?

Momo nodded happily. Shivi smiled and brought his outfit. She then made him change.

S: so handsome.

Momo smiled and Shivi made him sit on the bed. She then made his hairs and applied perfume to him.

After sometime, he was fully ready.

S: done.

M: that's why I asked you to make me ready.

Momo back hugged her and kept his chin on her shoulders. He then kissed on her neck and shivi closed she eyes in pleasure.

Shivi turned and Momo took her lips a kiss. Shivi too responded with equal passion and they started kissing each other passionately. Soon, they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and joined their foreheads.

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

Momo went and opened the door.

Sajjad: Bhai bhabhi! Are you guys ready?

M: yes.

Sajjad: okay. Come fast guests have started arriving.

M: we are coming.

Sajjad left and Momo turned towards Shivi.

M: Chale?

Shivi nodded in yes and they left.

Soon, Shivin entered the lawn and everyone complemented them.

Shivin,

They wanted it to be like a fair

Food stalls, Game stalls, bangle making, Ferris wheel. Everything was there.

Shivin was made to sit on the swing that was kept. Momo sat beside her. The Mehndi artist started applying mehndi in her hands and Momo was looking at her continuously.

M: babe. I'll just come.

S: okay.

Momo went and soon he came back with cupcakes.

Shivi looked at the cupcakes and gave him an questioning look.

M: you must be hungry nw. So, I thought to feed you them.

Shivi smiled at his care.

Momo slowly held her chin and made her eat the cupcake. Shivi signalled him to feed himself too. Momo smiled and he too ate it. Everyone went awe on the couple.

M: umm. Shivi there's some cream stuck near your lips.

Shivi signalled him towards the Mehndi and he realised that she can't do it herself.

M: wait. I'll do it.

Momo took a tissue and wiped off the cream from her face. He was about to move back but just then, Shivi looked at momo, momo looked at her and they both got lost in each others eyes. Their trance got broken by the Mehndi artist.

A: ma'am what is your husband's name?

S: (blushingly) Mohsin!

The artist nodded and wrote his name on her palm. Shivi was looking at it lovingly. Momo looked at her and smiled.

After sometime, Shivi was done with her mehndi.

Once her mehndi was done, momo applied a lil bit of mehndi on his hand. He just wrote Shivin/ Shivi and a lil bit of design.

Just then, Momo came there and started dancing on the song "ek ladki to dekha to aisa laga" indicating towards Shivi. Shivi smiled in tears on seeing his dance.

He came towards her while dancing and wiped her tears. He then held her hand and they both danced together.

Later, they both danced and the ceremony ended on a good note.

Now, it was night.
Shivin are sitting in Shivi's room. Momo head is leaning on the headboard of the bed while Shivi was leaning on him.

M: Babe. I can't believe that we are getting married tomorrow.

S: yes jaan. I can't wait now.

M: same. Tomorrow onwards I'll be yours and you'll be mine forever.

Momo kissed on her hairs and Shivi smiled. He turned Shivi and made her sit on his lap. He then held her hand and kissed where his name was written in her Mehndi. Shivi smiled and pecked his lips.

Later, they both slept while hugging each other.

Love,
Shivin15 & Saira_Kaira