Only us (1)

Next morning,

Shivin are sleeping peacefully in each others arms. Suddenly, Shivi stirred in sleep and Momo's sleep broke.

He looked down and saw his wife sleeping cutely while clutching to his shirt. He went all awe on her.

M: My baby!

He pecked a kiss on her lips and Shivi made a cute pout in sleep. Momo smiled seeing her.

M: Shivi. Wake up babe.

He said and kissed on her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled seeing him.

S: Good morning Jaan.

M: Good Morning.

Momo kissed on her forehead and shivi smiled. She was about to get up but Momo pulled her back such that she fell on him.

M: Where are you going?

S: To take bath.

Momo swiped their positions and came on top of her.

M: (smirking) Without me?

Shivi blushed while looking down.

M: (cutely) You know yesterday I was in full mood but you slept.

S: Do it now.

Momo looked at her shockingly and she winked at him.

Momo immediately smashed his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately. Shivi too responded with equal passion. After sometime, they broke the kiss when they were out of breath.

Momo attacked on her neck and started kissing there hungrily. Shivi titled her head to give him access but suddenly his phone started ringing.

They were so lost in each other that they didn't heard the phone ringing. But it was ringing continuously and they both stopped.

M: God why don't you let me romance with my wife?

S: do your complaints later but first pick up the call.

Momo made a cute face and picked up his phone to see Sajjad's call. He received the call and put it on speaker.

SJ: Did I disturbed you guys?

M: (Fraustrated) Yes. 😂

Shivi hit on his head.

S: No Sajjad you don't. Tell why you called?

SJ: Actually Bhabhi we are leaving for Mumbai I mean both the families are leaving in sometime.

M: Oh shit! How can we forget that they are leaving today.

S: Sajjad we're coming in sometime.

SJ: Okay bhabhi. Come soon.

He hung up the call.

S: Dekha. I told you not to do romance.

M: Haww Shivi. Why are you blaming me. It was you who told to do that.

S: Leave it. Get ready fast.

Shivi took her dress and went inside the washroom. Later, Momo too got ready and they both went.

They reached near the lawn and their families ready to go along with their luggage.

M: We'll miss you guys.

SJ: (smirking) Bhai why will you miss us when you have Bhabhi with you.

His mother hit him on his head.

MM: Chup. Shivi beta come soon we and our house will be waiting for you.

S: Yes Ammi.

Shivi hugged her Mother in law cum mother.

Zeba: Bhai- Bhabhi take care of yourself.

Shivin smiled and hugged everyone and everyone started to go after bidding bye to them.

SJ: Enjoy.

Sajjad said naughtily and he too left from there.

M: He's so naughty Shivi. He always teases but don't worry let his time come then I'll tease him too.

S: (dangerously) Don't you dare say anything bad about my brother.

Momo looked at her while raising his eyebrows and Shivi kissed on his nose.

M: Let's go and have our breakfast. After that we also have to complete what we left.

Shivi blushed understanding his meaning and they went to had their breakfast.

After sometime, Shivin went to their villa.

S: Jaan let's see our wedding pictures like from engagement to reception.

M: Okay come.

Momo sat leaning on the couch and Shivi sat on his lap. She opened her phone and opened their pictures from their engagement.

Momo held her hand and kissed on her palms.

S: Jaan see this one.

She showed him a pic and he smiled seeing it. It was a picture of their dance performance from their engagement when they were lost in each others eyes.

Momo kissed on both her cheeks.

After sometime,

S: (excitedly) how cute you are looking with this haldi.

Shivi said while admiring his picture. Shivi turned and pecks his lips. She again turned and continued seeing pictures.

After that peck, Momo wasn't able to control himself. He sensuously moved his hands on her bare legs as she was wearing a knee-length frock. Shivi's breath hitched on feeling his touch.

Momo kept his hand on her stomach and kissed on her neck.

S: (with closed eyes) Mo..mo!!

Momo started giving wet kisses on her neck. He was about to move forward but Shivi stopped him.
She got up from his lap and momo looked at her confused. She kept the phone aside and again sat on his lap.

Momo made her lay on the couch and came on top of her. Shivi pulled him closer and smashed her lips on his. They started kissing each other hungrily. While kissing, Shivi opened all the buttons of his shirt and threw it away.

They broke the kiss. Momo slided her dress from her shoulders and started sucking her collarbone and shoulders. Shivi was moaning his name.

Later, they lost themselves to each other and ended making up on the couch.

Love,
Shivin15 & Saira_Kaira