First Night

Momo immediately picked up Shivi in his arms and took her inside.

M: I'm so excited babe!

S: (acting to be innocent) Excited for what?

M: (huskily) For our first night wifey.

Shivi blushed and Momo made her stand. He held her hand and took her infront of the mirror. He then removed the pins of dupatta making it fall on the floor.

Shivi looked at him shyly. He opened her hairs and nuzzled his nose in it making her close her eyes. He then removed her neckpiece and kissed on her neck making her breath hitched. He then removed her earring and sucked her earlobe.

He slowly held her hand and removed her bangles one by one making them fall on floor.

Shivi turned towards him and he was about to kiss on her neck but she pushed him and ran away.

M: not fair wifey.

S: Everything is fair in love hubby and I'm just coming.

She immediately took a packet and ran inside the washroom. Momo sat on the bed sadly. 😂

After sometime, the door opened and momo's breath hitched seeing Shivi standing in front of him wearing a sexy nightyy.

M: hayeeee!

Shivi came towards him and pinned him to the wall. She then entangled her arms around him making him shocked.

He immediately smashed his lips on hers and started kissing her with all the passion he had for her. Shivi too responded with equal passion. They were not ready to stop and the kiss became wild.

Momo's hand were moving inside her nighty. Shivi opened all the buttons of his Sherwani and threw it away in some corner of the room. They were still kissing and Momo took her to the bed.

He made her lay and came on top of her. They broke the kiss and Momo attacked on her neck kissing and biting all over. Shivi was just moaning his name. She swiped their positions and came on top of him.

She smirked and started kissing on his neck and chest. Momo closed his eyes and again came on top of her.

He removed her nightly in one go and attacked on her upper body. He then did same with her lower body. Shivi was totally a moaning mess.

He then removed their remaining clothes and they made love. The whole room was filled with their moans and groans.🔥🔥

Next morning,

Shivin were sleeping in each others arms wearing nothing. Only a sheet of blanket was covering them.

Momo opened his eyes and got mesmerized to see his newly-wed wife sleeping beside him.

M: I love you a lot Shivi.

He kissed on her forehead. Just then, shivi's sleep broke. She looked at him and smiled. Suddenly she realised that she was wearing nothing and the last night moments flashed in her mind. She blushed to the deepest shade of red.

M: (smirking) why you started blushing suddenly? If you want we can have another round also.

S: (trying to control her blush) Momo!!!

She hid her face in his chest. Momo smiled and kissed on her hairs.

Shivi looked up and saw him looking at her intensely. She moved up and slowly their lips met. They started kissing each other passionately. Momo was rubbing her whole body and Shivi was pulling him more closer through his hairs.

After sometime, they broke the kiss panting heavily. Momo threw the blanket away that was covering them and attacked on her neck. Shivi closed her eyes feeling the pleasure.

And they again made love.

S: I love you.

Shivi rested her head on his chest.

M: (panting) I love you too.

He then picked her up in his arms and took her inside the bathroom. He made her stand and opened the shower. The water started falling on them making the atmosphere more intense.

Shivi pulled him and smashed her lips on his. They started kissing each other wildly. While kissing, Momo made her sit in the bathtub and he too sat in it.

They started rubbing each others body and bathed with lots of romance. 🙈🔥

After sometime, they came outside and made each other change. Shivi made Momo sit and dried his hairs with the towel while Momo was playing with her hairs.

Momo got up and made her sit. He then dried her hairs with the hair dryer and helped her to get ready.

Now, they both were ready and were perfectly looking like a newly- married couple.

Soon, their breakfast came there and they fed each other.

Love,
Shivin15 & Saira_Kaira