Haldi

Next morning,

Shivin got up from their sleep and looked at each other.Just then, they realised that today is their marriage.

Shivin: (happily shouting) We are getting married today.

M: Yaya..I'm so happy babe.

S: Me too Jaan.

Momo pulled her towards him and they started kissing each other passionately. After sometime, they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

S: Oh god! Momo go to your room.

M: No, I'll hide behind the curtain.

S: Jaan please..if someone will se us together then we'll land in a problem.

M: Okay!

Momo kissed on her forehead and went back to his room through the inter-connected door.

Shivi opened the door and saw her mother standing there.

S: Mumma. Come nw.

Her mother came inside.

SM: I you don't mind can I make you ready for your haldi ceremony?

S: Of course Mumma you can. Why are you asking.

Shivi's mother hugged her. Later, she helped Shivi to get ready.

On the other hand,
Momo got ready and went in the lawn .Then everyone applied him haldi.

Momo's outfit,

Momo was going towards him room to clean the haldi but Sajjad stopped him in his way

Sajjad: Bhai.

Momo stopped and turned.

Sajjad: Bhai. Ammi has asked me to tell you that once haldi is applied to you and bhabhi. Then you both can meet each other till your marriage.

M: (shocked) What!!

Sajjad nodded in yes.

Sajjad: Go and meet her fast before she gows down for haldi.

Momo nodded and ran towards Shivi's room. He went inside and got mesmerized to see Shivi.

Shivi's outfit,

M: Woww!

Shivi turned and looked at him full of haldi.

S: You are looking very cute with this haldi. 😆

Momo made a cute face.

M: Ammi told me that we can't meet each other after haldi till the marriage.

Shivi looked at him shockingly and Momo back hugged her. He rubbed his cheeks with hers applying the haldi to her.

He then rubbed his hand with hers and kissed on her neck from back. Shivi closed her eyes feeling the moment.

She then turned and smashed her lips on his. Momo too responded equally and they started kissing each other passionately. They were so much in the kiss that they didn't realised something knocking on the door.

They broke apart when they heard the second knock.

M: Today I'll come to take you with me.

He kissed on her forehead and Shivi smiled. He left to his room and she immediately wiped the haldi which he applied. She then opened the door.

Sheetal: Di are you ready?

S: yes!

Sheetal: Okay. Come Mumma is calling you.

Shivi nodded and went with Sheetal.

They went in the lawn and everyone applied haldi to Shivi.

After applying haldi to Shivi, she went to her room and took a shower.

She was sitting with her phone in her hand and suddenly a text popped up from Momo.

Message:

M: babe, I'm missing you so much 😘.

S: me too love.

M: I'm coming in your room right now.

S: But Ammi said no.

M: ughh. Let's video call them.

S: matter of hours momo.

M: but Shivi. They said we can't meet. They didnt say we can't call.

S: Momo in 30 mins I've to go get ready.

M: Okay Ms Joshi. Are you ready to be Mrs Mohsin Khan?

S: yes Jaan. I've been waiting for this day!

They continue to chat for some more time. They also send selfies to each other.

To be continued...

Love,
Shivin15 & Saira_Kaira