Shaadi

After their nikaah, everyone came back to the hotel.

Shivin reached outside their villa. Momo picked up Shivi in his arms and took her inside the room.

He made her sit on bed and he too sat beside her.

M: Wifey. We didn't even congratulated each other yet.

S: Np. We'll do it now.

Momo looked at her and smiled.

M: (kissing her right cheek) Congratulations Mrs. Khan❤️🥰

S: (kissing her left cheek) Congratulations Mr. khan 😘❣️

They looked at each other. The distance between them reduced slowly and they kissed each other softly. Soon, they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

S: Our first kiss after marriage.

M: Don't worry baby this is just starting. Many more to come.

Momo smirked and she blushed.

S: Let's get ready for our beach wedding.

M: Okay. I have an idea!!

S: Yes tell.

M: You'll make me ready and I'll make you ready.

S: Nooo.

M: (cutely) Plsss.

S: Okayy!

M: Yaya.

He pecked her lips and Shivi smiled.

They helped each other in getting ready.

M: Hayeee! Gorgeous.

S: You too are looking so handsome Jaan.

They kissed each other passionately.

M: Chale?

Shivi nodded and they both left. First, they had their photoshoot in the garden. They the sat in the car and the driver drove towards the beach.

Shivin outfit,

They reached on the beach and it was beautifully decorated

There again they had their photoshoot while entering. They then took blessings of their family members.

Now, it was time for wedding.

Momo held Shivi's hand and they sat in the mandap. The priest started chanting mantras. Shivi looked Momo and he gave her a smile.

Pandit g: Bride's parents pls come forward for kanyadaan.

Shivi parents came forward and emotionally did their kanyadaan.

SF: Mohsin. I'm giving my daughter's responsibility to you. From now she is yours.

Her father gave Shivi's hand in Momo's hand.

M: I promise papa I'll always take care of her.

Shivi looked at him teary-eyed. Momo wiped her tears and signalled her not to cry.

Their siblings did their gathbandhan.
They then took 7pheras around the holy fire. Sheetal forwarded the plate containing the vermilion box and nuptial chain.

Momo took the nupital chain and tied it around her neck. He then took a pinch of vermilion and filled her hairline with it.

Priest: Congratulations. Now you both are husband and wife.

Shivi closed her eyes and a tear escaped her eye. Momo wiped her tears and kissed on her forehead. Everyone went awe on the couple.

Shivin then took everyone's blessings and they clicked many pictures.
Later, the ceremony ended on a good note and everyone went back to the hotel.

Sajjad: Bhai-Bhabhi your room keys.

M: (confusingly) But we already have our room keys.

Sajjad: (whispering) Bhai you are now married and I think you forget that today is your first night.

Momo got happy when he realised that today is their first and ruffled his hairs. Shivi who had listen everyting blushed hard.

M: (to shivi) Chale?

Shivi nodded and they started to go.

Sajjad: Bhai-Bhabhi. Enjoyyy!!!

Momo turned and gave him an angry glare. Shivi blushed.

Momo's mother hit on Sajjad's head and told that you are becoming very naughty. 🤣🤣

Shivin reached outside their room and opened the lock. They opened the door and got shocked to see the room. It was a honeymoon suite.

To be continued...

Love,
Shivin15 & Saira_Kaira