Romeo and Julian part 2

Julian's lips brushed over his. "But how can I be happy without you. I do love you, Romeo, why do I have to suffer because my heart beats for another man, aren't we all human beings with a heart that can be broken? I always thought that love was right and hate was wrong, why is it so important who I love?"

Romeo's chest threatened to explode when Julian kissed him again, he felt Julian's tongue in his mouth and his hand in his hair, while they lowered their bodies onto the bed.

A quick knock startled them before the door burst open. They shot up and Julian moved forward, extending a protective arm in front of him.

Julian stood in front of Romeo watching his servant burst into the room. The older woman gasped seeing them together. "So it's true! You and... another man... my little Julian, what is this?"

Julian didn't falter, he looked at the woman who raised him like a son and spoke with confidence. "I'm no child anymore nanny, and I love this man."

The woman's eyes watered. "Not now, my Julian, they are here! The Montagues came to talk to your parents, they are arguing over who wronged who, he must leave at once!"

Julian turned to Romeo. "Leave! Quick!" But Romeo didn't move, instead he grabbed his arm. "Not alone. Come with me!"

"There is no time, Romeo! You don't know my father, you must leave, now!"

"No! Not without you!"

The woman hurried forward. "Don't be stubborn boy, he'll kill you if he finds you here!"

Romeo still didn't move. "What about Julian? What will he do to him?" he asked, but there was no need for words, her sorrowful look was enough. He repeated, "Come with me, I won't leave without you!"

"Are you sure Julian?" She asked the beloved boy in front of her, wanting to know the truth. "Are you sure he's what you want?"

He nodded, she sighed. "It won't be easy, most people won't understand..."

"Do you?" Julian grabbed her hands. "Can you understand that he's my happiness and forgive me?"

She pulled him in a loving embrace.
"My little Julian, you were never a job to me, I always loved you as a son, your happiness is all I want out of life."

A noise forced her to push him out of her arms and into Romeo's. "They are coming! Go through my room, both of you, get out before they see you!"

Julian opened a door in the wall that connected his room to his nanny's, and they both went through. They didn't see her moving slightly so that her body covered the slightly opened door, but they heard every word when both their parents entered and asked about them.

"I don't know sir, I just came to call him downstairs and the room was empty..."

The wind directed everyone's attention towards the balcony that had been left open.

"Your Romeo kidnapped my son??" Julian's father shouted in anger, and another heated discussion started while they all stepped out into the balcony.

The two boys heard their voices coming from out there and hurried to get out the door, as silently as they could. They ran downstairs and fled the house.

When they reached the front of the house they were spotted, they heard their names being yelled angrily but they kept running, hand in hand, holding onto each other.

Where could they go now? They frantically knocked at Laurence's door, they needed a rest to catch their breath.

Laurence opened his door to them, but his expression was far from reassuring.
"You can't stay here, Tybalt knows you two met at my house." He looked at Romeo and continued. "He's been telling everyone that you're trying to ruin Julian's family."