Chapter 11

Sorry for not uploading in a while! I'll try my best :)

--------------------------------------

Lukes POV:

I peered through my car mirror and he was still behind me. I cursed under my breath and made a U-Turn back towards the city. I needed to lose him and fast.

After driving around for over an hour, he made a turn towards the forest. It was horribly suspicious so I followed him, staying far behind from his van. I turned my head lights off and continued following him for about half an hour.

He suddenly stopped and got out of his van. I got out of my car as quietly as I could and ran into the forest, slowly following him.

After walking for a while, I saw what looked like a house. It looked so old, like it was about to fall down at any minute.

I kept walking towards it, still keeping my distance. All the lights were on and I saw people walking around in the house. That's when I saw her, Brooke. She was in a room on the second floor, she looked petrified. The windows all had bars on them, what kind of prison is she being kept in?

My eyes widened and I ran as fast as I could back to my car. I got in and started the engine as I dialled 911 on my phone.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I've found Brooke Williams at an abandoned looking house, turn right after you pass the gas station and into the forest! Drive straight for about 30 minutes and you'll see it! be quick, please!"

"OK sir, sending officers down now. Are you driving away from the house?"

"Yes, I am."

"Alright, stay on the line with me please."

I sighed in relief and drove faster than I ever have. I didn't want to stay around there in case they would see me, I probably couldn't have gotten away in time. My poor Brooke will be safe soon.

-------------------------------------------------

Tom's POV:

I gave up on trying to follow him home, I'll catch him next time, I had to, or he'll eventually figure this whole thing out. I got out of my car and looked around for anyone who may have followed me here. There it was, his car. I walked into the house quickly cursing under my breath. I should've checked if anyone was following me beforehand.

"Noah, get in here!"

I rushed into the living room grabbing some bags. Noah ran into the living room.

"What's wrong dad?" Noah looked panicked.

"Brooke's ex boyfriend followed me here, he probably called the cops. We need to get out of here and fast. Noah, drug Brooke again and bring her down here. You're going to have to carry her for a while when we leave."

Noah nodded and ran upstairs.

I ran around with the bags packing food and clothes.

I heard Brooke's loud scream and rubbed my forehead. Why won't she just realize that this is where she belongs and it's dangerous out there. If Noah doesn't deal with her, then I will.

After I had finished packing everything I waited for Noah, checking my watch every now and then.

Not long after that Noah came down with Brooke in his arms.

I nodded and we all left through the back door, running deeper into the forest.

--------------------------------------------

Brookes POV:

My eyes slowly opened. All I saw above me were trees. I frantically looked around but I couldn't move because someone was carrying me. I jumped up and fell to the ground, my knee landing on a huge branch. I yelped out in pain.

"Brooke! Are you ok?" I heard Noah call out to me.

"Shut. up." I said back to him.

He sighed and picked me up again. I tried biting his arms and kicking him but nothing was affecting him. I just pathetically gave up and let him carry me.

Where were we even going?

-----------------------------------------

Luke's POV:

"Hello?" The 911 dispatcher was saying through the phone.

I quickly jumped up and grabbed the phone.

"Yes? Is everything alright? Did you get Brooke? is she safe?" I asked impatiently.

"I'm sorry to inform you, but the officers searched the whole house and a good bit of the woods around the area, but she was nowhere to be found."

My eyes widened in fear.

"No, she was there! I saw her with my own eyes!" I told her.

"I'm sorry sir, are you sure you weren't just imagining stuff?"

"No! Of course I wasn't! I saw her in there, I swear I did!"

"I'm very sorry, but they couldn't find her anywhere."

I dropped the phone and kicked the coffee table violently. I fell down to my knees and started crying.

"I should have never left! This is all my fault!" I screamed out to myself.

--------------------------------------

Brookes POV:

"Wakey Wakey Brooke." I heard someone say to me. I opened my eyes and saw Noah's face. I quickly sat up and looked around frantically. Where was I?

"Where are we?" I asked them.

"No questions." Noah reminded me.

I stood up and fell back down, I was so light headed from all the drugs he had given me.

"Do you want any food or anything to drink?" Noah asked me.

I shook my head and didn't even look at him. I heard him sigh and he sat down beside me, pulling me into him. I tried pulling away but his grip just tightened around me.

I just let myself sit there like that thinking about all the ways I could escape, after all we are in what looks like an abandoned barn house so I doubt the doors would be locked, but maybe barricaded. I'm desperate to find a way out and I know I will.

If not, one day someone will surely find me.

I hope.