Part 4

For the next three days Black Sheep had been on her best behavior and without realizing it driving Beth insane. Black Sheep had already finished the first four books in the Harry Potter series, and it wasn't like she had anything else to do and was a quick reader, and while that was fine and all Black Sheep insisted on recreating every detail of the book and point out anything that didn't make sense.

If that wasn't bad enough Black Sheep had nonstop asked Beth questions about well eveything. Is the school she was going to like VILE? What were other kids like? Would they like her? As well as many other things. Unfortunately, it didn't end there since Black Sheep had gotten closer to Beeth she had also gotten alot more vocal and would often say random facts out of the blue.

Unfortunately for Beth, Black Sheeps eagerness didn't go unnoticed through the service cameras and it had been decided when Black Sheep did finally go to school she would be put in a special needs class. Not only would that explain why she was socially awkward and didn't know and understand things many kids her age did it also just made sense for Black Sheep to be there.She had a short attention span and often stop doing one thing to do another. She often would start a sentence and then it would become a completely different subject.

Beth agreed Black Sheep had issues with focusing but she didn't agree with Black Sheep being diagnosed with high functioning autism. She was extremely smart for someone her age and she had so much information in her head that she just didn't know when the appriote time to share it was, all of her other quirks that appeared as symptoms was because she hadn't grown up like a normal child had different veiws on what was normal.

The problem with Black Sheep being put in a special needs class was she knew it wouldn't be enough of a challenge for Black Sheep, Beth reminded herself though that Black Sheepwouldn't be bored because she would be experincng many knew things including interacting with kids her own ae that would keep her busy and make up for being a bit bored with what she was being taught, if anything there was a good chance it would overwhelm her, either way Beth didn't have a say in the matter.

Beth was excited that the decision about Black  Sheep being a special needs child because that meant that she was going to go to live her in her new home why, make the decision if it didn't apply to her while bein at Acme, Beth couldn't wait to bring Black Sheep to her house and as really hoping that she would create a good bond with her husband like she did with her.

Black Sheeps room had already been made and clothes, school supplies and toys had been put in her room to complete the illusion of her living in a normal home like a normal child. Know all that was left to do was bring her there.

"Black Sheep are you ready to go?" Beth asked knocking on the Black Sheeps door. Black Sheep bolted up off of her bed where she had been reading she had been waiting all day to go to her new home. Beth had shown her pictures of her room and she couldn't wait. She excitedly opened the door to see not one but two people. Seeing the other man Black Sheep imidinatly froze up and shut the door.

"Come on Black Sheep we talked about this your gonna have to start interacting with people besides me sooner or later you did so good at the library," Beth said knocking on her door, she had been afraid of this.

"That was different none of them were close to me" Black Sheep said quietly cracking the door open the smallest bit.

"Black Sheep this is my husband remember how I told you he would be living in the house with us?" Beth said cautiously in a soothing and calming voice.

"HI Black Sheep its nice to meet you i'm" Black Sheep cut him off.

"You look like a Paul, Im calling you Paul" Beth and 'Paul' looked at each other and Beth shrugged, "At least shes acknowledging your presence.

"Did you finish packing?" Black Sheep nodded.

"Does he have to come?"Beth sighed.

"Yes he has to come, I mean he doesn't have to but that would mean you would be to scared to go to school with other kids"

"Fine, he can stay. But he's not allowed to touch me or talk to me unless I talk to him"  Black Sheep said. Even though it didn't seem like much it was a huge victory for Beth.

"Come on there's a room with your name on it that's waiting for you" Beth said holding out her hand to Blac Sheep.

( If anyone is offended plz let me know that is not my intention I myself have high functioning autism it did not find how I wrote this offensive if you do plz let me know and we can talk about it. The same goes for future chapters)