Part 8

(Again I do not mean to offend anyone a few kids from Blacks Sheeps class or introduced in this chapter, one that is in a wheelchair and one that has a stutter if there is a problem plz let me know and i will do my best to fix it)

"Alright Black Sheep you remember what we talked about" Black Sheep nodded it was a lot of rules but she thought she could handle them all.

You don't blow out the candles Jackie does.

If you get frustrated or nervous or need a break come and get Beth.

The presents are not for you, you don't open them.

Be nice, share, and wait your turn

No screaming or hitting

Walk don't run unless told otherwise

It's okay to tell her happy birthday but don't say it over and over, you sing happy birthday only when everyone else does,

Don't put your hands in the cake.

Jackie has other friends don't keep her to yourself

Don't tell anyone who you really are.

She had to say she did not like a lot of the rules and found them unfair, but that was how a birthday party worked according to Beth. She had birthdays on the island, but not part Coach Brunt and sometimes some tranies would give her a few presents and Coach Brunt would give her a cupcake with a candle but that was about it.

Black Sheep couldn't contain herself as they pulled up to where the party was taking pace it had been a painful hour drive but Black Sheep knew it was worth it the moment she went inside. THE place was huge! A jungle gym course took up a large amount of space as well as a bouncy house, and a slide that went into a ball pit. Tables were set up with food and drinks of all different types.

Then there was a table full of presents she looked in envy as Beth placed their present for Jackie down on the table, Black Sheep had picked out a barbie doll for Jackie as they had played with them the entire time on their playdate. Her eyes were on a rectangular present that was wrapped in red with a big red bow. She knew she wasn't allowed to open it, it wasn't hers but oh how she wanted to!

"Carmen!!!!" Jackie called seeing Carmen running over to her.

"Jackie!!!!!" Black Sheep said running over to her forgetting about the present.

"Come here your the last one I'll introduce you to everyone" BLack SHeep froze up and nodded the smile gone from her face.

"This is Emily her legs don't work that's why she's in a wheelchair"

"Thats Tom, don't mind him he's a jerk I only invited him because I had to, he has anger issues"

"Thats Molly she talks funny it's so cool!

That's everyone that could come but that's okay because besides you Molly and Emily are the kids that I like best.

Black Sheep smiled hesitantly only three other kids that's not bad, and if Jackie liked the two girls maybe she would, she gave Tom the stink eye she wanted to make it clear he wanted nothing to do with him.

"Hi--- I'm Molly" Black Sheep smiled.

"Your right she does talk cool" Black Sheep said agreeing letting out a hint of a smile.

"Come on, let's go play party games!" Emily said.

Jackie's mom took them over to a cardboard cut out of a donkey.