Part 5

Black Sheep bursted out of the car before it could even come to a complete stop and rushed up to the house bobbing up and down with excitement opening the door. Beth laughed opening going in behind Black Sheep and let her explore the house freely.

It was a standard three bedroom 2 and a half bath house with a standard kitchen entertaining space and a large yard with plenty of space before there was another house, technically the house was right outside the town and was more in the wilderness but Black Sheep hadn't cared.

She excitedly raced in and out of every room opening and closing cabinets and doors and pulling things before something would catch her eye and she would race off to that instead, it is an understatement to say that a tornado had hit the inside of the house, But Black Sheep was happy and that made Beth happy.

"Black Sheep would you like to see your room?" Beth asked after a while Blck Sheep bobbed her head up and down to the point where it seemed like she was a bobble head. Beth chuckled and showed Black Sheep to her room. Black Sheep gasped and for a moment Beth was afraid she didn't like it. Then Black Sheep ran to her bed and flopped on it and screamed into a pillow that the room was awesome.

The walls were a light blue with a nice green carpet giving the illusion that you were outside. A book shelf took up a large amount of space filled to the brim with books of all different types as well as games puzzles, and coloring books and crayons.

At the other side of the room was a closet filled with clothes shoes and a backpack filled with school supplies for when the time finally came. Next to the closet was a small bathroom with a small tub with a shower head.

Black Sheep got up from the bed and went over to Beth and hugged her. Beth was startled for a second not knowing what Black Sheep was doing but couldn't help but smile when she did. She hugged her! That was a huge step. 'Paul' came up behind the two of them finished bringing everything in from the car and Black Sheep pulled back from the hug.

"As much as I would like to take credit he was the one who decorated the room not me I don't know a thing about that kind of stuff," Beth said.

Black Sheep hesitated for a moment before mumbling under her breath a thankyou. She still wasn't sure about him but maybe he wasn't completely bad if he made this room. That didn't mean she trusted him though he would have to do something big for that to happen.

Once Black Sheeps things were all unpacked and placed where Black Sheep wanted them, all three of them went down to the kitchen for a snack.

"You know one thing" Black SHeep said while biting into a cookie "That I won't miss is the food, it's so much better here, plus the clothes are a lot more comfortable, and there's lots of books and I get to see kids my age adventally. I guess that's more than one thing huh?" Black Sheep said pondering all the things she liked. Her smile turned to a frown.

But she missed Coach Brunt and all the other faculty members, heck she even missed Shadowsun. She missed playing pranks on the tranies and the cleaners. She missed watching classes from the vents and then practicing her pickpocketing skills on the tranies. She couldn't do that stuff anymore. Beth realiszed what Black Sheep was thinking and quickly changed the subject.

"So Black Sheep speaking of meeting other kids, and going to school, we need to talk about your name. Black Sheep is a great name but it's not exactly normal no one besides us will understand."

Black Sheep frowned, she got what she was saying but she loved her name it was part of her, it was the last thing that held her to VILE it gave her hope that this wasn't permanent that she would see Coach Brunt again.

"Can you just think about it you can choose whatever name you want," Beth said. Black Sheep nodded trying not to cry and excused herself to use the bathroom. She shut the door behind her locking it and slump down against the wall no longer able to hold her tears and let them fall down her face sobbing quietly. She wanted Coach Brunt.

Beth left her alone sensing Black Sheep needed alone time ad a little while later Black SHeep wiped the tears away from her face. She had to stay strong for Coach Brunt. She had to make them think she wanted to be here so that it would be easier to slip away.

She left the bathroom and went up to her room and took out a paper and crayons and began to create a plan. The first thing to do was make sure they trusted her enough to let her go to school. There she could learn how to fit in enough so she wouldn't be noticed and could pickpocket from the teachers so she had money until she could locate Coach Brunt.

Getting enough money would take a while because she wouldn't be able to hit the same person twice and each time she did it, it would have to be spread out or people would realize that they weren't just misplacing the money. Even then she could only take small amounts so that the money she took would go unnoticed.

In order for them to trust her she needed to have a new name. Nothing permanent she told herself. She started thinking up different names she liked. Maybe Hermoine like from Harry Potter. Or maybe something that was sort of like Black Sheep. She figured White Sheep wasn't an option. She kind of liked the name Carmen it was pretty. That night at dinner Black Sheep told Beth the name she kind up with.

"That's a good choice," Beth said approvingly.

"Can you still call Black Sheep when were not in public?"

"Of course" Beth said smiling.

( I was an idiot and did not think to make the name Carmen I edited it so it is)