I

The crystal clear water reached far past the horizon, from where I stood on the sailboat, sailing along with the sails catching the breeze. It was the same breeze caressing my skin, cooling my rosy cheeks, the sun was reaching its high point indicating it was around noon. I sat on the boat enjoying the quietness of the ocean.

It's been several days since I've been lost at sea;  if I didn't get sidetracked with the seagulls attacking me for a piece of bread, it wouldn't have happened. I shifted my scowl towards the seagull that stood at the end of the boat.

"You flying rats."

Huffing, I stared aheadto. whereever the breeze may take me.

'I wonder how the guys are doing... '

Samuel's probably throwing a big fit about me not taking responsibility as Captain and going off on my own. Derek is most likely enjoying alone time, clearly sleeping all day. Jean, is just being Jean. High proud and mighty; nothing can scare nor hurt him. And lastly Angela, trying to control not just one nor two but three people who seem to be affected by my absence.

My gaze averted towards the water, my reflection was clear enough it looked like I was staring into a mirror. I sighed irritated by the fact I couldn't see any type of land nearby, my Djinn next to me.

"Ya know, I'm glad I brought you along, Baal."

'Hmmph. If you ever listened to the lectures Miss Angela has given you, you wouldn't be in this situation. The fact that you brought me along as well.'

"Whatever you say.~"

The growling of my stomach reminded me I haven't had food nor water in several day. I groaned, knowing I won't be able to have any food soon.

"Baal~ what should I do???" I whined throwing myself against the foot of the boat, rocking slightly.

Silence.

I laid down staring up at the sky, my eyelids growing heavier.

"Hey Baal, I think I'm gonna take 5 and sleep a bit."

'Well don't threaten me.'

I smiled softly before sleep consumed me entirely.

**

'Y/N...'

Growing slightly, I turned onto my side not wanting to wake up any time soon.

'Y/N. I believe we're close to shore..'

With those words, i shot up quickly and sure enough Baal was right. Not far from where our Boat was I could see a port.

"We did it Baal! We found land!"

'No, we didn't do anything. The waves took us to land.'

I stared at the water, debating if I should swim to shore or hope the boat magically gets there. I ended up going with my first choice as I grab hold of Baal and jumped into the cold waters. I let out a small help of surprise to the coldness of the water before swimming towards the shore.

I slowly walked up onto the sandy beach, smiling the breeze blew. A sudden chill ran down my spine, forgetting I was completely soaked.

'Hehe..'

I glared back down onto where Baal was on my waist.