IV

ー ⚓️ ー

ー ⚓️    ー

ー ⚓️

The sensation of the warm sand in between my toes, the bright sun beamed from above. This is what I called paradise. Although it was cut short by an annoyed voice. "What do you think you're doing?"

I stretched my arms behind my head. "Admiring the beautiful view."

A scoff followed my answer, "I don't have all day. Let's get going to where you'll be staying."

I sighed softly knowing I would have to leave the beach. I picked my shoes that were nearby and followed Little Miss Prissy towards the town.

"So, what made you decide to come with me huh?" I looked over at Nozel as I teased him.

My comment made him irk, probably bursting a vein in his head. "Don't act all high and mighty peasant. I was ordered by the Magic Emperor, as Captain of the Silver Eagles I need to follow his orders."

I waved off his lame excuse, he could clearly notice I didn't care about his response since my attention were set on the various stalls. The exotic foods that were being sold, all new to someone like me. Although I didn't have any money for any of it, I turned my gaze back towards Nozel who had stopped in his tracks. My e/c eyes met his ice blue eyes, raising an eyebrow, "What is it princess?"

His eyes glared at me to my comment on calling him a princess. His face showed a disgusted expression, as he kept walking, to at ally ignoring my comment. I smiled to myself knowing I can easily break this man's spirit easily with my stupid insults. My smiling turned into small giggles, making him look at me like I was a mad man.

Shaking my head my giggles died down as I clapped my hand together. "Where are we heading Oh great Nozel?"

"Stop with the petty praise it'll get you no where." He stopped in his tracks as he pointed to a small wood building up ahead.

"That's the lodge you'll be staying at. The emperor has sent a message that one of his guests shall be staying for a couple of weeks." He turned to me, his gaze quite stern. "Don't get in any trouble. It will be a bad image to the Emperor and the Clover Kingdom."

Nodding I turned to look at the lodge before turning around. "I understand. Thank yo-" before I could thank Prissy Pants, he was already far away on a Eagle? It must be his magic that he's using. I smiled softly as my hand went over to glide over Baal who was on my waist.

'That feels weird. Don't touch me like that.'

I scoffed jokingly before smiling. I really don't enjoy being in debt, although it's not like I could really pay him with money. I should think of ways I could show them how thankful I am for their help. I balled my hands into a fist and walked towards the lodge full of determination.

ー ⚓️ ー 

After thirty minutes on arguing with the landlord of the lodge he finally understood that I'm the guest the Emperor called previously about. He was kind enough to show me to my room, along the way I chatted with him a bit. I learned that it was only him and his wife running this small lodge working it like a hotel although they don't get many customers. He was in charge of checking their guests in and helping them out to enjoy their stay while his wife, Ellen, tended to the cooking and cleaning.

Once we arrived to my designated room, he tossed me a spare key to my room. "Don't lose it. There's no extras. You lose it it's your problem."

I nodded as he then gave out a few mumbles as he walked back down the hallway. Opening the door to my room it was quite small and cramped but I've been in worse sceneries when I was with my brother Sinbad. Closing the door , I would paced Baal on the wooden table. Walking towards the window I gently shut the smaller doors on the window. I sat on my bed in deep thought.

'Julius was talking about a dungeon earlier with the other people before I arrived...could it be the same type of dungeon as the ones Sinbad and I had gone through?'

I shuddered at the thought of many individuals believing they could be the ones to complete it to obtain its magic. Many if those perish in the first floor, and many never come out. Once you go in there's no going back until you complete the dungeon. My thoughts were interrupted my my stomach growling.

"Well, I can't think properly without food in my body." I walked over and placed Baal back on my waist.

'You can't think either way.'

"Baal that's mean. I too can think smart like Sin." I smiled sadly, I missed my brother more than ever. Although I didn't inherit his beautiful purple hair or his golden eyes, we were both inseparable as kids. I shook the sad thought away as I headed towards the stalls I passed earlier with Nozel.

ー ⚓️ ー

Arriving at the heart of the small town, I was greeted with the various smells of the food. As if on cue my stomach rumbled again, this time more louder than before. Walking over to scan what each stall had to offer, I decided to head to the one that was the cheapest. The stall I was currently at sold yakitori, a type chicken skewer.

'These people can easily scam me since I'm not familiar with their currency.... OH WELL!'

After ordering two skewers I moved aside to allow those who were in line to receive or place their order. It wasn't long after I paid the old man and receiving my skewers. Examining my meal, i took a bite out of the meat. I let out a soft hum, enjoying the taste. I looked over to the stall and stared at how they prepared it, grilling it about charcoal.

'Maybe I can take some ideas on food to take back to Sandria..'

After finishing both my skewers, I tossed the sticks to a nearby trash can. The sun was now beginning to set, which meant a sunset on the beach! Smiling like a small child on Christmas, I ran towards the sea.

I startled a few people on my way here but it was worth it. I repeated the same actions I did when I first arrived here. I slipped my shoes off and dug my toes into the warm sand, a cool breeze and the smell of saltiness in the air. I smiled brightly, in my own world.

ー ⚓️ ー

Word Count : 1209

PHEW! I'm back y'all. I currently almost don't with my AA degree which now means I'll be heading up to university to enter the new chapter in my life studying medicine.

I've managed to rewatch a couple episodes from both Black Clover and Magi so I got an insight on what to write about!

I will update my AstaxReader soon. I need to figure out how I want to continue that story first :)