VII

ー ⚓️    ー

ー ⚓️    ー

It's been a couple of days since I met up with Nozel. The sailors were quite friendly and helpful with my questions. My shoulders end up being sore at the end of the day, with all the cargo i'm carrying around.

Many of the merchants don't exactly pay me as much as I think they would. Those greedy bastards. Although I'm still grateful for what I can manage to earn.

I ran towards a red hair male who was busy loading cargo on a wagon. "Simon! Hey! Need a hand with those?"

Simon turned around waving. "Sure! I was going to ask you if you'd like to join me on taking these down to the Royal Capital."

I crossed my arms across my chest nodding in agreement to the invitation. "I've only been up there once."

Simon stared at me wide eyed, "You've been to the Royal capital even though you aren't a merchant?"

I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment. "Well it was when I first got here..."

'Keep this subtle Y/N...'

Simon smiled brightly as he set down the last box on the wagon. Hopping on in front of the wagon, Simon grabber the horses' reins, leading them to the direction on the Capital.

ー ⚓️    ー

The soft breeze blew against my warm skin, I stared at the clouds trying to pinpoint the exact shape it made.

"That one looks like a turtle.."

Simon loooked up at the sky that was passing above us and laughed. "That ain't no turtle! That just looks like a cloud."

I looked at uninterested at his response before looking back up at the sky.

"The clouds can be anything you want it to. It's limitless. Just like the sky."

I stood up with my arms wide open, enjoying the breeze flowing.

"Simon..." I called out his name in which he responded with a gruff hmph. "I thought you guys have, well brooms to travel around."

I sat next to him, staring at him. "I mean, not that carriages are bad, I was just wondering."

It was a moment before Simon answered, probably trying to figure out how to explain to a foreigner like me.