VI

A/N: Yall really make my day with your comments:) I cut the last chapter into two parts since I wanted to publish a chapter soon for you guys. Sorry about the lack of Nozel in the previous chapter

Not Edited

ー ⚓️ ー

ー ⚓️    ー

ー ⚓️    ー

As both me and Yunan head over towards the diner, the question that kept running through my mind appeared again.

'Why would he decide to lift a dungeon here of all places?'

I turned my gaze towards him, he was focused on the lively crowd that this country offered. Many children were running about, practicing what seemed their magic. Clenching my jaw, I decided to stay quiet.

'Can't really be questioning a Magi now can I?'

I braved out a loud sigh, grabbing Yunan's gaze.

"Is something wrong, Y/N?" I asked with a warm smile.

Shaking my head I booped his nose again catching him by surprise.

"Nothing's wrong." I turned my gaze to a group of what seemed to be Magic Knights, if I remember what the Emperor said.

"I'm just glad that I'm not here alone you know?" I let out a nervous chuckle as I gripped Baal.

Yunan's gaze didn't waver at my statement as he kept it on me for a moment longer before turning to look ahead.

"You're never alone Y/N. You'll always have someone important to you wherever you are."

I snort at his words, "and who might this 'important person' be?"

Before Yunan could muster up any more words, a voice strayed the both of us.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I turned to look at the owner of the voice, and it was none other than one of stuck up Princesses siblings.

Arching a brow, I glared at the man, "What do you suppose I am doing to get such negativity?"

Solid tilted his head upwards, almost as if in disgust. "You said you were going to work at the docks this morning. Lying to the Emperor and two Magic Knight Captains is very disrespectful!"